Lichties vs Wasps

Lichtie78

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this one, hopefully the weather keeps up as it's Scorching the day.

Hope to see Black back playing again and a good performance.

Mon the Broath.

And SmokieJoe is right I was speaking nonsense about the prices, it is £12 and £6 to get in.

Looking forward to this one, hopefully the weather keeps up as it's Scorching the day.

Hope to see Black back playing again and a good performance.

Mon the Broath.

And SmokieJoe is right I was speaking nonsense about the prices, it is £12 and £6 to get in.

In Alloa it's nowhere near as hot as it has been all week, although it does still look like there is that potential to get even hotter as the day goes on.

Don't know about defence being a shambles the midfield was fuckin hopeless today and defending is not just about the back 4 the first goal today comes from a decent headed clearance from a centre half but their midfield player is more determined than Arbroaths to win second ball wide midfielders surely need to track back and help full backs Linn kept drifting inside and leaving Travis exposed and also meant Little was getting dragged across . Don't know what was wrong with Nicol today but was sorely missed

Alloa head and shoulders above us, defensively an absolute shambles.

Shite seeing the direction they've went in and we've went in since that play off game a few years ago....

You've changed your tune from last week

You've changed your tune from last week

Thought we played very well last week against what looked like a good Forfar side.

This week though..... I mean I know Alloa are a better team than Forfar but wasn't expecting that. Big wake up call. Atleast it's just the cup and there's time to sort it out.

Still not really sure about Fisher/Hunter after today. Hunter played right back for Ayr, surely worth trying him there.

Worried about Hamilton now....

Hunter looked poor again today......yet Moore takes off Nicoll! That's bewildering to me.

Travis didn't look comfortable at right back either

He did eh, he'll run around all day but he just didn't seem to do anything with it we couldn't keep the ball to save ourselves.

And Travis was woeful at right back, played well there a few games last season but was too much for him today against a good team. He's a centre half that can defend, that's that he shouldn't be trying to pick out brilliant balls or firing down the wing. Chris Scott might be worth a shout there tbh.

Archived