Friendly results

stevie k

Decent game good run out for both teams. Boness early goal very fortunate but possibly shaded first half. Bankies totally dominated the second and probably just deserved their win. Bankies had 4 new signings and 5 trialists so hopefully will improve.

name="4everblue" post="8611442" timestamp="1405777979"]FT BO'NESS 1 CLYDEBANK 2

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good test for Whitletts today but Hurlford showing their class as the game went on.

Lesson learned and it will do no harm for them. Good to see Graeme Longmuir get on the scoresheet ;) lol

I was impressed with your big No. 17 (Buchanan) who came on for the 2nd half at the back!

You will do well to hold on to him as apparently Cumnock had someone there looking at him. Presumably to replace Chris Robertson who has signed for us.!

Good luck for the season!

St rochs 2 dunipace 3 good game lots of postives to take from it[/quote

Enjoyed the game today crakn goal your striker scored first half never saw a team play 2 teams in the one game good idea hope it worked 4u

Good luk to the Candy

Good run out for the Farmer's Boys against Linwood Amateurs in a rain swept Erskine. New signing from Barrhead u19's Tam McGaughey scored his first for the club before an 11 minute hatrick from Bryan Smith put Neilston 4-0 up.

Two goals from two trialists in the opening 10 minutes of the second half put Neilston 6 up before Linwood pulled one back. Midway through the 2nd half a Derek Kennedy free kick from the edge of the box made it 7-1 and 10 minutes later Bryan Smith grabbed his 4th to put Neilston 8-1 up. Linwood got a second consolation goal right at the end.

He's been surplus to requirements at the Vic's I think. I'm sure he's a signed player still but I heard he can leave as our squad is so strong this year.

I think marc cameron could easily play in the whitletts midfield,and probably most junior sides. Its all about preference at the end of the day and whether the manager sees him fitting in to his plans or not. Im led to believe he still has a year on his contract so whitletts will probably be looking for a fee.

I was impressed with your big No. 17 (Buchanan) who came on for the 2nd half at the back!

You will do well to hold on to him as apparently Cumnock had someone there looking at him. Presumably to replace Chris Robertson who has signed for us.!

Good luck for the season!

Wouldn't surprise me if he went to a team like Cumnock but I know he's happy at Whitletts and is a local lad.

Cumnock would need to flash the cash tho in order to get him. That shouldn't be a problem for Mr McCluckie tho if he really wants him with his dad running things at the Nock.

I think marc cameron could easily play in the whitletts midfield,and probably most junior sides. Its all about preference at the end of the day and whether the manager sees him fitting in to his plans or not. Im led to believe he still has a year on his contract so whitletts will probably be looking for a fee.

Yeah I thought he did tbh. Well apparently Maybole want to sign him so they would need to pay a fee then, but if he's not in Stephs plans would he not let him leave for free??

Yeah I thought he did tbh. Well apparently Maybole want to sign him so they would need to pay a fee then, but if he's not in Stephs plans would he not let him leave for free??

Dont think he will. At least some sort of money exchange will be required i reckon to another junior side a pro contracted player will not be allowed to leave on a free. Peter leonard might be able to work something out for him if he is required at maybole different leagues might have a bearing on a fee aswell.

Dont think he will. At least some sort of money exchange will be required i reckon to another junior side a pro contracted player will not be allowed to leave on a free. Peter leonard might be able to work something out for him if he is required at maybole different leagues might have a bearing on a fee aswell.

The norm for these things is £1000 plus especially with Maybole in the Super League 1st.

Can't see a club like Maybole paying that sort of money tho. If Peter does indeed want him then you never know I suppose. Would be good for Whitletts to get that kinda money for a player we don't want ;)

The norm for these things is £1000 plus especially with Maybole in the Super League 1st.

Can't see a club like Maybole paying that sort of money tho. If Peter does indeed want him then you never know I suppose. Would be good for Whitletts to get that kinda money for a player we don't want ;)

You must be on crack pal! If you think Maybole have £1000 to pay for a player you are oot yet tree! At the end of the day Peter Leonard always does the right thing by players and if you are asking for any money for a player you don't want cos you have such a strong squad then yer aff yer heid, I would suspect from a bole point o view if that's the case no matter how good he is you can keep paying his wages for the rest of his contract and sober up! Enjoy your season with super strong squad in the ayrshire l :-)

You must be on crack pal! If you think Maybole have £1000 to pay for a player you are oot yet tree! At the end of the day Peter Leonard always does the right thing by players and if you are asking for any money for a player you don't want cos you have such a strong squad then yer aff yer heid, I would suspect from a bole point o view if that's the case no matter how good he is you can keep paying his wages for the rest of his contract and sober up! Enjoy your season with super strong squad in the ayrshire l :-)

Can you not read Mr Lebole? I clearly said I doubt a club like Maybole cud pay such money. That's the going rate for a professional player nowadays. So I think you have been smoking the crack pipe Sir.

I also heard Mark played for Maybole today as well. Didn't think signed players can play as trialist for other teams?

Archived