Friendly results

stevie k

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been surplus to requirements at the Vic's I think. I'm sure he's a signed player still but I heard he can leave as our squad is so strong this year.

Ok. Heard he's been doing well in training and sometimes players just need a fresh start and being given a chance by a team in the league above with some fresh faces is what the guy needs. Time will tell

Livingston Utd 0 Carluke Rovers 4 , good workout for both teams .

An excellent workout.

Carluke look like a good team. They played some very good football at times and had a good mixture of youth and experience.

A good test for our boys and hopefully we can learn from today's match.

Took in hurlford vs whitletts today

Impressed with hurlford and think they will do well this year again if they add few players. Good squad of players.

Thought whitletts were a big strong side. Lack pace in midfield and upfront with exception to the boy balfour

Some big chunky boys in whitletts team with limited mobility though may be there down fall

All best to both clubs for the season ahead

Originally didn't think I would make the game, but got there just after kick off. Thought your left back was excellent as were a couple of your forwards.

He's young lad boal. He was excellent as was his cousin I believe who was playing right back and in trial. Hope Mckeown signs him up. Entertaining match.

Ladeside 2 Kilwinning 2 we win in pens . Anyone who takes anything out these games needs a idiocy test. It's pre season for fucks sake folks

Aye but a win is a win lol ,

The new signings looked ok ,some goal from right back,

Ladeside 2 Kilwinning 2 we win in pens . Anyone who takes anything out these games needs a idiocy test. It's pre season for fucks sake folks

Totally agree, at this time of year there are boys on holiday, a load of trialists and boys who need to get their fitness back. Nothing too much can be taken from any results

Batchy played for the Rose and Kelbie came on with about 20 mins to go. Largs no 4 wins award for the most stupid player of the year. Sent off in a friendly.

Didnt meet Barrfields unfortunately.

10 man Largs Thistle 1-1 wee diddy East of Scotland also rans.

ETA: Barry got ye ;)

Archived