Scotland v England at Celtic Park Nov 18.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And hopefully people like you keep politics out of football. Probably the first to slate the OF for the same thing.

It's about more than politics in my opinion, this isn't about a certain political party, this is much bigger than that for me.

It's about more than politics in my opinion, this isn't about a certain political party, this is much bigger than that for me.

And for me, but I don't want my football ruined by it, and used by politicians to score cheap points. So in short find somewhere else to make these points please , there's plenty of it everywhere.

But if its so fucking important to you why not pay it??? I mean, you'll never get a better chance to taunt Mother England after Little Alec Fauntleroy either flounders (hopefully) or has every tartan-clad moron jumping around at a decision no-one needed. As for the fitba', the feelgood factor will disappear shortly after a poor start, and the like of Ross Barkley and Sterling will leave the cuddly-toy supporters greetin into their tartan mittens.

But if its so fucking important to you why not pay it??? I mean, you'll never get a better chance to taunt Mother England after Little Alec Fauntleroy either flounders (hopefully) or has every tartan-clad moron jumping around at a decision no-one needed. As for the fitba', the feelgood factor will disappear shortly after a poor start, and the like of Ross Barkley and Sterling will leave the cuddly-toy supporters greetin into their tartan mittens.

Why do you even bother coming on here, you are about as much a Scotland supporter as I am a Clyde fan.

Actually you are the very definition of Scottish cringe.

I think it would have been better if they had left it another year before playing again. The last one was fun, and there was an anticipation because it had been so long since the last fixture. As an England fan though, I can't see myself getting very excited about this. Without the novelty factor there's not really anything in it from an English point of view apart from avoiding embarrassment.

And the prices seem affa steep.

not really anything in it from an English point of view apart from avoiding embarrassment.

As an England fan I urge you to get rid of that mentality, things are gonna be a whole lot worse for you lot in the next 10 year than getting beat by us will be.... unless you sort that EPL of yours out pronto

Im not one to stick up for the sevcovians but I know very few who would support England over Scotland, the whole Ian Black thing did isolate a good few though from going in future.

Same here.

We go to most of the Scotland games with 2 bears and 2 celtic fans.

And on that day we are all Scotland first.

People should leave the prejudice shyte off the Scotland forum.But some on here have an agenda it seems.

As an England fan I urge you to get rid of that mentality, things are gonna be a whole lot worse for you lot in the next 10 year than getting beat by us will be.... unless you sort that EPL of yours out pronto

It's true though. It's one of the reasons the FA didn't want to enter the Nations Cup in Dublin. If England go up to Parkhead in November and roll Scotland over 3-0, we don't gain anything. If we lose it's embarrassing and the knives come out.

We should play each other occasionally because of the history, but I really think there should have been a longer gap before playing the return fixture. I can't see myself summoning up any real excitement for it.

Archived