Dunfermline v's Raith Rovers. Tropic Thunder.

any way i thought that Nades wave at the end was technically superior to anything else that we saw all day……………..at least 1-0 to the mighty Raith. kudos to the wee team banner….the thought that you think we give a shit is quite superb…...

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Highly amusing though not as amusing as my part in watching your much deserved downfall..hospitality at eep and watching you fuds get relegated against a part time Alloa was an excellent day out

East Fife haven't been relegated by Alloa at EEP.

Still, good to see a Dunfermline v Raith Rovers match thread hasn't worked you into a state of fury.

If it was this Tuesday, it's hardly enough time for people who are working to try and get it off, at least with it being 10 days away, I now have a fighting chance of being able to get the night off.

I'd imagine I'm not the only one either.

Also, it was good to see Fifes Finest keeping up their weekly tradition of making complete ar*es of themselves yet again after the game! Protesting outside the ground for their tenner back! It was hardly like Leishman was going to come out with his wallet in his hand and start dishing out tenners to everybody.

he was tempted

Tee hee! He got a 'bite'! I'm now 'seething' etc!

Truly one for the watercooler on Monday morning.

Now you predictably utilise some McCarthyism.

I'm sorry, dude.

Did Dunfermline honestly have a banner about us? That is tragic.

We have that much spare money kicking about since we screwed everyone over, it's a challenge to find things to spend it on.

We have that much spare money kicking about since we screwed everyone over, it's a challenge to find things to spend it on.

A decent drainage system and groundsman would be a start ;)

It wasnt just fifes finest having a moaning about the tickets and if the pars gave some answers then there wouldnt have been a problem.As for the flag which was written out by the primary 2s in the pars support ha ha ha ha ha cheered us up no end.HILARIOUS STUFF :lol:

I don't think any pitch would have coped with that downpour.

I ran from new flats at leys park road to the ground and was drenched through, about 30 seconds.

Three hours after the game I could still wring water out my jacket sleeves.

Worst I've ever seen EEP in thirty years.

I don't think any pitch would have coped with that downpour.

I ran from new flats at leys park road to the ground and was drenched through, about 30 seconds.

Three hours after the game I could still wring water out my jacket sleeves.

Worst I've ever seen EEP in thirty years.

Both the Cowden and Kelty Hearts games went ahead after the downpour which hit the area.

It wasnt just fifes finest having a moaning about the tickets and if the pars gave some answers then there wouldnt have been a problem.As for the flag which was written out by the primary 2s in the pars support ha ha ha ha ha cheered us up no end.HILARIOUS STUFF :lol:

That's how you defend fifes finest's behaviour yet again by saying it wasn't only fifes finest..? There was about 30 people having a moan. I recognised about 24/25 of them as being members of fife finest. Grown men might I add

Is anyone really surprised there was a small crowd? It's the Challenge Cup FFS. Plus, many like me will have been in Glasgow getting to see something that actually matters.

Ironically, the Commonwealth games is the challenge cup of athletics.

Archived