East Stirlingshire v Falkirk

RC55 FFC

Decent prices for the tie at £12/£6.

With it being our first competitive game of the season and local, I can see us having a strong crowd on the terracing on the day, especially as it's PATG.

Am I right in thinking the terrace holds 1,800?

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Would love to see us go 4-4-2 on Saturday with Loy and Sheppard up top.

MacDonald

Maybury

Vaulks

McCracken

Dick

Alston

McGrandles

Tawio

Cooper

Loy

Sheppard.

Shame on Olu who done very well last Friday and Houston is a big fan of his so hopefully he can push on from last seasons dip in form after his injury as he could be a big asset in games away from home against the so called "big 3".

I'd go with that but 4-3-3 with Cooper and Shepherd either side of Loy. Taiwo sitting a bit deeper knocking the ball about and Alston/McGrandles going box to box.

Good shout that.

I don't know myself Cowdenbeath.

I think Craig Tully will play 5 across the midfield in order to stifle them. This is coz we may be limited in defence coz of Chris Townsley still being on his hols (I think). However, we still have young Jordan Tapping and Michael Bolochowekyj. As we have David Greenhill available again after his hols, I reckon he may be the sole striker though Jamie Glasgow may be deployed as an attacking midfielder.

Come on Shire!!

Make it roasting and hopefully for once we can have an good game against our local ...(cough!) rivals. Never have it easy against The Warriors or The Shire.

Hopefully Greasy speed in the shape of Cooper and the Ginger assassin Shephard will be too much for this lot.

Looking forward to the game and playing at a full Ochilview would be a good way to get the season kicked off........our last at that dump, yyyeeeeee!!

I bet you any money its not.......

Archived