League Champions Telly Channel 2014/15

Grim O'Grady

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No bad coverage grimbo but is that the first aeroplane ✈ you've ever seen

Arh that's what it is, cheers ek. ;)

Who will turn out to be the high-fliers & who will be the passengers next Sat, see you in the duty free bar.

Grimbo

Burntisland Shipyard

SFA Challenge Cup

25th October 2014

It's just the goals package, I was a bit busy elsewhere & I couldn't find the bloody cables.

Enjoy, or look away now if yous a Burnty.

Grimbo

• 3 weeks later...

Was also for me no foul on the gk for one of the disallowed goals for Peebles and the other a very questionable offside which at 0-3 probably was decisive! Both teams had good chances Spartans just more clinical!

I can understand why you'd say that re the keeper but that happens in every game, the ref always defends the keeper & there was contact on him, I know he didn't go off right away but we did have to sub him later. I thought that off-side goal was a cracker tbh & from my vantage point I didn't see the boy wander off-side cos I was filming the ball action, he certainly finished it off superbly. I'll have a look at it again, when I've re-uploaded it later, I made a right cock-up earlier, I'd uploaded it, edited it & then went & deleted it by mistake, arrrgh.

If Peebles play like that every game, they'll soon be challenging for a LL place in a few seasons. I know we had some players missing but it was only our fitness that out did yous in the end, a few of your lads going down with cramp.

Grimbo

I can understand why you'd say that re the keeper but that happens in every game, the ref always defends the keeper & there was contact on him, I know he didn't go off right away but we did have to sub him later. I thought that off-side goal was a cracker tbh & from my vantage point I didn't see the boy wander off-side cos I was filming the ball action, he certainly finished it off superbly. I'll have a look at it again, when I've re-uploaded it later, I made a right cock-up earlier, I'd uploaded it, edited it & then went & deleted it by mistake, arrrgh.

If Peebles play like that every game, they'll soon be challenging for a LL place in a few seasons. I know we had some players missing but it was only our fitness that out did yous in the end, a few of your lads going down with cramp.

Grimbo

Would like to see Peebles challenging for that LL place, but ironically- considering it's one of only three grounds on the eos that has hosted sfl fitba- the ground falls miles short of the required standard.

Would like to see Peebles challenging for that LL place, but ironically- considering it's one of only three grounds on the eos that has hosted sfl fitba- the ground falls miles short of the required standard.

Yeah I know, I've not been down there for a couple of seasons but I can't imagine a lots been done, still if they continue getting things right on the pitch, who knows what they can do off it, Selkirk are a good example eh?

Grimbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived