League Champions Telly Channel 2014/15

Grim O'Grady

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite right Tam, as my ol Manc mucker Moz once said "oh the rain falls hard on an humdrum town". I'm probably the only person who ever came to Scotland for the weather.

Sounded like I missed a terrific game if the twitter feeder is to be believed? & reading the golden one's blog of course, looks like your lot got the best result.

Still as we walk down the aisle of this terrific season towards the paradise of weeded bliss of partnership with SPFL2, I can only imagine that it'll be your charming selves & the wee village (of the damned) fighting it out who's to be our best man or always the bridesmaid. ;)

Grimbo

No match report from anyone there?

Thought ye might've been there messi ?

Spartans far sharper team opening exchanges and deservedly went one up through that chap Bruce though keeper young couldve done better.

Was ball in his hand or keeper error ?

ww didn't start playing till after going 1 doon.

A world class save from swain near ht kept spartans 1 up for interval.

ww came oot traps 2nd half and Aaron heads past swain at back post t make it 1-1.

ww then go 2-1 after swain parries shot into Aarons feet for 2-1 ww.

Spartans equalise after sloppy defending from ww (ball should've been punted towards the 49 bus on carnethie street) in my opinion but the man McLeod does nae miss gifts like that.

end to end stuff another cracking advert for LL 2-2 prob fair on both teams who gave everything.

Last note im no sexist but a female in charge of prob one o biggest games in LL season ???

Thought ye might've been there messi ?

Spartans far sharper team opening exchanges and deservedly went one up through that chap Bruce though keeper young couldve done better.

Was ball in his hand or keeper error ?

ww didn't start playing till after going 1 doon.

A world class save from swain near ht kept spartans 1 up for interval.

ww came oot traps 2nd half and Aaron heads past swain at back post t make it 1-1.

ww then go 2-1 after swain parries shot into Aarons feet for 2-1 ww.

Spartans equalise after sloppy defending from ww (ball should've been punted towards the 49 bus on carnethie street) in my opinion but the man McLeod does nae miss gifts like that.

end to end stuff another cracking advert for LL 2-2 prob fair on both teams who gave everything.

Last note im no sexist but a female in charge of prob one o biggest games in LL season ???

From your report there is no mention of any controversial incidents where normally the ref's parentage etc, gets called into question.

I presume from that omission that she was like all the rest of the referees - good, bad & indifferent as the game went on.

I would also suspect that being given one of the biggest games in the LL means she might be in line for a step up sometime soon.

To me it's how the game is managed by a referee that is far more important than their sex !

From your report there is no mention of any controversial incidents where normally the ref's parentage etc, gets called into question.

I presume from that omission that she was like all the rest of the referees - good, bad & indifferent as the game went on.

I would also suspect that being given one of the biggest games in the LL means she might be in line for a step up sometime soon.

To me it's how the game is managed by a referee that is far more important than their sex !

Correct vt 1st there was physios then managers now referees they be ruling the beautiful game very soon ;)

I'll have Ms Clark refereeing a Gretna v City game any time- she's better than some of the blind muppets you get down your way!

All muppets by definition are blind but I sense something far more sinister in your post Mr Bam. Are you suggesting that Gretna (08) (& that region) have their own equivalent of Jim Henderson?

Grimbo

Ps whilst this debate is adding to my thread viewage rating it is distorting my actual product viewages figures & advertising marketability possibilities, might I suggest strongly that an Independent thread for such matters should the debate not be stifled presently.

Having missed our tremendous point away fae hame up at Roseywell last week, the show was back on the road yesterday & what a terrific show it is boys & girls.
Burntisland Shipyard AFC
13th September

enjoy

Grimbo

BSC Glasgow

27th September

Lochburn Park (not what it says on the opening titles)

You'll have to click on it to watch it until the powers that be sort out the embedding code (whatever the f**k that is?)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26suy9_broomhill-sports-club-27th-sept-14_sport

Grimbo

Archived