League Champions Telly Channel 2014/15

Grim O'Grady

Welcome back viewers.

Here's highlights from yesterdays match in the Ronnie Swan Challenge Trophy Cup.

We catch it at the semi-final stage, the big prize of a place in Sunday's final awaits the winners.

12th July 2014

Grimbo

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greenock Morton

26th July 2014

Petrofac Training Cup – 1st Round

Grimbo

P.s. Grimbo outside broadcasting will be off air for the 1st 3 LL matches, technical problems, the cameraman is on strike, ffs he gets a free pint & an egg butty but he's demanding more, well they don't call me Thatcher. We hope to have our difficulties ironed out by Threave.

• 3 weeks later...

Try and keep up with play grimbo!!!!!

Dal we've had a new TV Tower built & it was my 1st time, it & I need tweaking.

I promise to make your viewing pleasure better next week, well that's not true cos we are away but next home match.

If I remember I'll even give you a dedication on it.

much love

Grimbo

Dal we've had a new TV Tower built & it was my 1st time, it & I need tweaking.

I promise to make your viewing pleasure better next week, well that's not true cos we are away but next home match.

If I remember I'll even give you a dedication on it.

much love

Grimbo

We can get a ladder and stick you on top of the stand if that helps.

We can get a ladder and stick you on top of the stand if that helps.

See lads that's what makes Gretna (08) a top club, all yous others should take a leaf out of their book.

How many other clubs would take such steps & ladders to put me on such a perch eh?

If I knew how to give out greenies from my phone I'd give you one, Cic.

Grimbo

See lads that's what makes Gretna (08) a top club, all yous others should take a leaf out of their book.

How many other clubs would take such steps & ladders to put me on such a perch eh?

If I knew how to give out greenies from my phone I'd give you one, Cic.

Grimbo

Better than the crossbar challenge now - who will be the first to knock Grimbo from his perch !!

Good to see it again. One little edit needed, it was Iain Anderson who slotted home the second after Joe Slattery glided past the full back.

Bloody hell, that will teach me to read the website properly, I'm not going to watch that all again, let's just pretend it was Slattery eh, say sorry to Anderson for me.

Grimbo

Archived