West Super League Premier Division

meadowx1

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd agree that Cumnock are all but away (shame) but I still think Clydebank have something to offer.

I'm going to go for the following at the end of the season:-

10th Clydebank

11th Kilbirnie

12th Cumnock

Jim no idea why but I've a gut feeling too that the Bankies will do a Houdini and get out of there, it would be a great effort but it's been done before and they certainly aren't as bad a side as results show.

I'd agree that Cumnock are all but away (shame) but I still think Clydebank have something to offer.

I'm going to go for the following at the end of the season:-

10th Clydebank

11th Kilbirnie

12th Cumnock

Can see that happening too . An with the statement coming from the club that Swift will be in charge until the end of the season come what may I really do fear for us.

Hopefully I'm wrong & he manages to turn it around but no league wins in 6 months doesn't lie

LADESIDE

Hopefully I'm wrong & he manages to turn it around but no league wins in 6 months doesn't lie

LADESIDE

I'm sure you beat us end of December! So 4 months! But yeah looks like playoffs could be your best bet but 2 games v Bankies will be huge for both teams!

Jim no idea why but I've a gut feeling too that the Bankies will do a Houdini and get out of there, it would be a great effort but it's been done before and they certainly aren't as bad a side as results show.

You can't be serious!

Not saying Clydebank are a particularly bad team but what's obvious is they are not up to premier league quality anymore.

You can't be serious!

Not saying Clydebank are a particularly bad team but what's obvious is they are not up to premier league quality anymore.

You can't be serious!

haha ur seething were still getting praised off other teams fans even tho were bottom of the league. Get over it lol

haha ur seething were still getting praised off other teams fans even tho were bottom of the league. Get over it lol

No really, you gave us stick last season but least we were never bottom and one thing is for sure your not getting the 23 points we got.

No really, you gave us stick last season but least we were never bottom and one thing is for sure your not getting the 23 points we got.

end of the day I could've give a f**k about ur club I used 2 come on here wind u up. U r obsessed with ma club. Look at any thread were mentioned ur not far behind with ur negative pish. We will go down this year we've been pish but we will be back stronger.

Mon the papers

RRG you're being blinded by your obvious dislike of Clydebank. Which is fine (I'm the same re Cumnock) but my opinion on your comment above is that Clydebank are in a falsely low position this season whereas KRR were in a falsely high position for most of last season.

I base my Clydebank theory on their results. If you look they've lost loads of games by one goal and have rarely (except for Glenafton) lost more than two goals in a match. For me that's not a bad team.

Come on Jim. It's a results game not how many you lose by . We won seven games last season, Clydebank will be lucky to win five and finish second bottom

The league never lies, we were the third worst team in the league last season, Clydebank are currently the worst team in the league and looking like remaining so.

Come on Jim. It's a results game not how many you lose by . We won seven games last season, Clydebank will be lucky to win five and finish second bottom

The league never lies, we were the third worst team in the league last season, Clydebank are currently the worst team in the league and looking like remaining so.

Of course it doesn't matter how many you lose by.....at the end of the season. I'm merely justifying why I think Clydebank can escape.

I also agree that the league never lies but again this applies at the end of the season. Not when there are still many games to be played.

Clydebank are not the worst team in the League right now. They have played less games than Cumnock, for example, and therefore nothing can be judged yet.

You can't be serious!

Im deadly serious, didnt you know that Budgie McGee in Swahili is an anogram for Houdini! :blink:

Archived