Question Time

ICTJohnboy

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fairness to YER MAN, he's come across better than Alan Savage.

Edit: I've also spotted my former History teacher. Some man.

Charles Bannerman? He's an utter embarrassment for UKOKers on CTO. You can tell he's smashing his keyboard in rage as he's typing.

Having just read the last 3 pages, I don't feel physically able to watch that programme.

Was there any pro-Indy stuff or was it the "balanced" BBC at their best again?

Wasn't too bad actually although Dimbleby could have allowed questions to be answered a bit more before leading into the next ones. No more QT 'til the results are in!

This Week was better.

Last night would do damage to the argument that "us plebs/celebs" would be better on that show than the politicians. An absolute car crash - Ricky Ross (legend btw) was meh, as was Hastings, Burnie was embarassing with her "ooooh, maybe my accent threw you/ I've got English friends" crap, and Savage? What an absolute bawbag.

At least when Eddi Reader was on, it was entertaining because she was pished.

IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

I just got a text off my wife, who's a clever lass (believe it or not) saying she's watched the first 3 minutes of it, found it very difficult and doesn't want to watch any more of it on her own.

So now I HAVE to watch it tonight. Marvellous. Goodbye telly.

I just got a text off my wife, who's a clever lass (believe it or not) saying she's watched the first 3 minutes of it, found it very difficult and doesn't want to watch any more of it on her own.

So now I HAVE to watch it tonight. Marvellous. Goodbye telly.

There are some good bits too. The woman who said she was 34 made some great points. You'll know what I mean when you see it

You just knew Hastings would be a unionist when he came out with the 'proud Scot' stuff.

You notice the drop they Ireland, from "Former Scotland and British Lions player"

You notice the drop they Ireland, from "Former Scotland and British Lions player"

Was it definitely called the British and Irish Lions when he played for them?

It's a relatively new name.

He wasn't in the British and Irish Lions. They only adopted that name in 2001. He played for the British Lions, as they were then called, on tours in 1989 and 1993.

It would be incorrect, for instance, to say that Miroslav Đukić was a Serbia and Montenegro international. He played for the Yugoslavia national team. He ceased to play internationally before the Serbia and Montenegro national team came into being.

Archived