Let's all go for it.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone thinking that the Championship will be a skoosh next season needs their head looked, it's going to be a lot tougher for the three supposed "bigger" sides than a lot of people think, I guarantee Falkirk will have something to say about it too.

WphQtqc.gif

Let's be honest here, you wee diddy clubs should be grateful we are all in your league, don't worry because all 3 clubs will be back in the top flight soon and all you wee diddy clubs can go back to being nobodies.

Interesting post!! :)

So how did your team do against the diddies in the Cup....could you remind us all? :rolleyes:

ETA, Oh, and Hamilton Accies. :P

As a supporter of an established championship team could I welcome these three new teams to.the league and ask you not to be nervous. I know this is going to be a big season for your teams but if you can make the top.six then you will have done well in your first season

Let's be honest here, you wee diddy clubs should be grateful we are all in your league, don't worry because all 3 clubs will be back in the top flight soon and all you wee diddy clubs can go back to being nobodies.

Can't wait for hooligan fans and bigot clubs to visit Alloa myself. It will be a pleasure to watch our town get wrecked by Hibs fans, this will be a long season with fannies like you involved on the championship thread

Can't wait for hooligan fans and bigot clubs to visit Alloa myself. It will be a pleasure to watch our town get wrecked by Hibs fans, this will be a long season with fannies like you involved on the championship thread

#pleasing

It's not his fault tbf: Hibernian supporters are this deranged due to a lifetime of torture at the hands of their masters, Heart of Midlothian F.C.

:thumsup2 Hibs just seem to recruit all the bellends from Edinburgh and hand them season tickets by the looks of it.

Archived