Largs Thistle 14/15

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I mention players there?

He had to pay off your last manager & will need to do the same if the club want rid of the present incumbent

Hopefully he doesn't as it wouldn't be as much fun if you got a decent gaffer in lol

#COTB

Didn't see Mr Weir at the game Saturday though saw him on previous occasions. That couple have done so much good with their money, and he has for sure went about helping Largs in the right way.

Did I mention players there?

He had to pay off your last manager & will need to do the same if the club want rid of the present incumbent

Hopefully he doesn't as it wouldn't be as much fun if you got a decent gaffer in lol

#COTB

You've not really had much "fun" at the expense of McLean though have you? Your still absolutely livid about being played off the park in a Scottish cup game then losing two home games against us on the bounce whilst looking for some sort of revenge. But now your happy because other teams have been able to beat us? My advice would be to just get over it.

You've not really had much "fun" at the expense of McLean though have you? Your still absolutely livid about being played off the park in a Scottish cup game then losing two home games against us on the bounce whilst looking for some sort of revenge. But now your happy because other teams have been able to beat us? My advice would be to just get over it.

Oh yea I have.

Last season & this season have been a ball ha ha.

Over it the day after it happened & now enjoy watching you cringe from your arrogant post at the start of the season

Keep up the good work mate

#COTB

Maybe time to rename the thread to our disastrous & calamitous demise to the adl ha ha.

Mole has said Sandy on big bucks & unless committee pay up he's goin nowhere fast

Cmon Barrfields get ur piggy bank cracked & save your club lol

Your MOLE is wrong again!! Believe me Sandy is not there for cash!! Laugh will you can IMO we will turn it around with Sandy at the helm. Have a word with that mole he is making you look silly!!!!!!!!!!!!

#COTB

Please don't build our hopes up, he wont be sacked as I said before our committee brung him so they wont want to be made a fool of if they sack him.

What did you make of your previous manager ? are you said previous manager ?

Maybe time to rename the thread to our disastrous & calamitous demise to the adl ha ha.

Mole has said Sandy on big bucks & unless committee pay up he's goin nowhere fast

Cmon Barrfields get ur piggy bank cracked & save your club lol

Your MOLE is wrong again!! Believe me Sandy is not there for cash!! Laugh will you can IMO we will turn it around with Sandy at the helm. Have a word with that mole he is making you look silly!!!!!!!!!!!!

#COTB

Your more deluded than Yer wee pal haha

#COTB

We should keep mr weir out of this he has been very gracious in his love for the club, and largs as a town.

Not having a dig at Mr Weir

Can only be commended what he has done for the Largs community & beyond .

Better restraint than me as I would have flung a fortune at Ladeside if it was me .

#COTB

Archived