Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish the hoos awe the best,in what will defo b a massive challenge,ive watched juniors over the yrs,and if the people o fauldhouse an surrounding areas pls come and give ur support,it can sadly b the result of stayin up or relegation,give ur support and help us challenge these so called big boys,lithgy boness etc etc etc,bring it on

Always enjoyed my chats with Peter. I remember last season standing in a tin wind shack, behind the goal at Montrose, 10

Mins to go, frozen cold, One nil down and discussing the joys of following the Hoose. Even then he was enternally hopeful.. saying we had a chance of sneaking a point.

He will be sadly missed by lots of people for lots of different reasons. A right good guy. Condolences to his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Always enjoyed my chats with Peter. I remember last season standing in a tin wind shack, behind the goal at Montrose, 10

Mins to go, frozen cold, One nil down and discussing the joys of following the Hoose. Even then he was enternally hopeful.. saying we had a chance of sneaking a point.

He will be sadly missed by lots of people for lots of different reasons. A right good guy. Condolences to his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Very sad indeed, a true gentleman, will be greatly missed, Condolonces to his family

Good we run out today 2 0 mon the hoose

Good result today could have been more with the missed penalty and a few other chances. Great save by andy to keep the glens out. A think oor back line this season looks good with definates, Jason ,Jamie, Kevin, and any one of two. New guys still to settle in and with only four games to do it in, a hard task. A see we are 33/1 for the league, thats fair enough, but we are no the worst, If we can stay up, of which I have no doubt, and build,and with ,in my opinion a very forward thinking committee, The hoose future looks good. Good Luck !!

Thank you for the invite for today's game, sorry I couldn't get through due to a family wedding.

I'd be interested in a Fauldhouse fan's view of how Glens played today, as we were without nine regular starters for various reasons.

We're not that bad if 9 were missing thought ure no 8 was alright in the middle of the park.weather didn't help no 4 good young player just needs to keep the head and stop punching strikers of the ball apart from that he had a good game. Is it the same keeper as last year his kicking wasn't great or his 50 50

We're not that bad if 9 were missing thought ure no 8 was alright in the middle of the park.weather didn't help no 4 good young player just needs to keep the head and stop punching strikers of the ball apart from that he had a good game. Is it the same keeper as last year his kicking wasn't great or his 50 50

Our no.4 was one of our u21 team who was filling in as we have four central defenders injured at the moment.

Our goalkeeper is the same as we had at the end of last season, JC Hutchison, and his kicking is normally fine. He is an excellent goalkeeper.

Archived