Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game off. Ref called it off. They reckon there is a collapsed drain as there is one section with surface water and they tried to fork it and move it but ref said no.

No conspiracy unfortunately and if we had injury worries or not I doubt in all honesty it would have made much of a difference. Pity as I was looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Game off. Ref called it off. They reckon there is a collapsed drain as there is one section with surface water and they tried to fork it and move it but ref said no.

No conspiracy unfortunately and if we had injury worries or not I doubt in all honesty it would have made much of a difference. Pity as I was looking forward to it.

That's your season fucked then. Clubs with that sort of problem usually can't fix them until the end of the season if previous experience is anything to go by. Wonder when it collapsed.

How many days has the water been sitting there for?

Best pick all those things up with the committee. I am just a fan like you guys and only called the club a minute before I posted it on here as someone texted to say people were kicking off on P&B. I live there and it didn't seem like a lot of rain and our pitch is usually brilliant. They might post something on the web site. This was my first game back after a few weeks off and I am gutted. I was looking forward to seeing the Rose after their cup heroics.

Might need to go and shout somewhere else this afternoon.

If this was a problem when it was pishing down in the middle of the week the game could have been switched. Finding out you've got a collapsed drain on the day of the game is unfortunate given that someone would have been working on its preparation over the last couple of days.

Its a load of pish Imo.they have been harking on about the amount of red cards they have received.not that,that means alot in the juniors.how many actual suspensions if any do they have.

None according to east region web site .

I think the conspiracy theorists are having a field day here. I seem to remember earlier on this forum that the Fauldhouse game back in October against Newtongrange only went ahead at the last minute after a pitch inspection because of the water on the park and that your man Kinky took great pride in telling all and sundry about his efforts to help the committee get the game on. Looks to me like a long standing problem they have, so get over yourselves Lithgie, worst things happening in this big bad world the now. By the way the previous poster Vollyman hit it on the head, they would have made a fortune today at the gate, pies etc., so give them the benefit.

Sorry, but if they knew the pitch was going to struggle and it is a long term issue they should be doing something about it by letting their opponents and the region know. At this stage in the season the chance to switch games is easily available. But not if you choose to do nothing before the Saturday morning.

How the feck can this game be off?? The weather hasn't been that bad? Sounds a bit strange to me! Are they struggling for numbers?

problem is identified further up the thread. If it's a drain issue the park will need to be dug up in the affected area.

Archived