Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to Armadale for a Scottish cup game against our local rivals yesterday myself duf duf , tottie , gonk; no kinky just was not the same, as you all know about sad news the game had lost that excitement; big kinky full of optimization and opinions every week makes Saturday's what they should be ! His wife sadly missed just as much kinky at the games :

I must admit I'm not a fan of these forum websites and doubt I'll ever use this account again but decided to join after hearing some heartbreaking news about someone who posts regularly and one of our very loyal supporters Paul AKA Kinky Afro. I just want to offer my sincere condolences to you and your family and also on behalf of the Players and Management at Fauldhouse United who have all asked me to pass on their condolences. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time

I must admit I'm not a fan of these forum websites and doubt I'll ever use this account again but decided to join after hearing some heartbreaking news about someone who posts regularly and one of our very loyal supporters Paul AKA Kinky Afro. I just want to offer my sincere condolences to you and your family and also on behalf of the Players and Management at Fauldhouse United who have all asked me to pass on their condolences. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time

A very thoughtful and nice post.......

Just a post to say thank u on behalf of big kinky. Still in shock but is overwhelmed with comments on this and other sites. Football is a funny game and can bring the craziest of folk together none more than us who have travelled many miles for the last three years. Duf tooty Gonk. And had some great times. And big kinky listened to all our shit and just laughed. U are a true friend. And the Buckie boys are here for u anytime.

A big thank you to everyone for their support and good wishes recently. Also a big thank you to all those who made me smile on Saturday evening and took the time to say hello. It meant a lot.

Hopefully see you all on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Well done on Saturday great result. First win in twelve games so it was worth the wait,well done again. Problem with us is the underlying off field antics and indiscipline which is still there . It surfaced once again at training and Saturdays antics in the evening by some players was not surprising as it has happened before , When is someone be it management or committee going to sort it out, I hear you say keep things inhouse but it seems to be well outhouse at the moment for me and until someone inhouse gets a grip i will keep on saying it.

Well done on Saturday great result. First win in twelve games so it was worth the wait,well done again. Problem with us is the underlying off field antics and indiscipline which is still there . It surfaced once again at training and Saturdays antics in the evening by some players was not surprising as it has happened before , When is someone be it management or committee going to sort it out, I hear you say keep things inhouse but it seems to be well outhouse at the moment for me and until someone inhouse gets a grip i will keep on saying it.

Fauldhoose supporter or detractor?

Seem to be well in the know hoose guy, it sounds like you have a beef with the management and committee.

Are you a player who has a gripe or an ex committee man in a huff?

You need to remember where yous came from - too much success sometimes leaves you deluded!!

Why not just enjoy the trip and stop hanging the dirty washing out in public....

Decent side when I watched yous, just in the big league now - enjoy!!

Right where do I start with you....well at least you can see who I am (yes committee member)...and I am sure you will know me!

Do me a favour mate ...will be working in the Howff on Saturday (yes the place you say that is getting better every time you are in it) feel free to come up introduce yourself and I will take great pleasure in fucking you right out the place!! (I am sure there will be a queue off people wanting to give me a wee helping hand)

So come on ...stop hiding behind the keyboard and show yourself (although I very much doubt you will.....you must have a very sad life if you get a kick out of this!)

PS I WILL KEEP SAYING IT

Kinky and fellow posters.....lets try and identify this SAD person ASAP for the benefit of our club!

Right where do I start with you....well at least you can see who I am (yes committee member)...and I am sure you will know me!

Do me a favour mate ...will be working in the Howff on Saturday (yes the place you say that is getting better every time you are in it) feel free to come up introduce yourself and I will take great pleasure in fucking you right out the place!! (I am sure there will be a queue off people wanting to give me a wee helping hand)

So come on ...stop hiding behind the keyboard and show yourself (although I very much doubt you will.....you must have a very sad life if you get a kick out of this!)

PS I WILL KEEP SAYING IT

Kinky and fellow posters.....lets try and identify this SAD person ASAP for the benefit of our club!

Archived