Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

A pleasure to meet you and the Buckie boys today Kinky .

And you too. Any comments and abuse that came from the Sauchie guys seemed to be honest shouts as we watched what ended up a good 2-2 draw which was probably about right. Both teams could claim they should have won it but the last minute equaliser got you out of jail against an out-on-their-feet Hoose, some of whom looked unfit and yards off the pace.

A better performance today with honest endeavour and 2 goals which could have been 4. Handbags at the end of the game to my eye although some reports say it was a little more than that. We did pick up our weekly red card... We had to wait till after the 90 minutes and as we moved down the tunnel... But we got there! Good result though and we know we can do better... full report tomorrow.

Mon the Hoose!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you too. Any comments and abuse that came from the Sauchie guys seemed to be honest shouts as we watched what ended up a good 2-2 draw which was probably about right. Both teams could claim they should have won it but the last minute equaliser got you out of jail against an out-on-their-feet Hoose, some of whom looked unfit and yards off the pace.

A better performance today with honest endeavour and 2 goals which could have been 4. Handbags at the end of the game to my eye although some reports say it was a little more than that. We did pick up our weekly red card... We had to wait till after the 90 minutes and as we moved down the tunnel... But we got there! Good result though and we know we can do better... full report tomorrow.

Mon the Hoose!

Glad yous got home ok .

Highlights should be up later tonight or tomorrow .

Nice wee pictureattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1411219673.872806.jpgesque ground here at Sauchie as we look over at the stand and the mist covered rolling hills in the distance. Already got caught in the Rangers traffic as old sat nav sent us wrong way. I asked a steward to stop the traffic to let us out and he did!! Class... Buckie Boys waving like royalty oot the Afro mobile windaes!

Just heard the team read out... Looking for a reaction today.

Mon the Hoose!

A draw was about a fair result plus if you had said you were taking my photo I would have smiled :;-)

Good game yesterday , not much between the two teams with a hard fought game ending in a draw . A fair result some say but i thought the hoose just shaded it overall with the ref also having a good game in my opinion. A little bit of a scuffle after the whistle but nothing to get over excited about as it was dealt with swiftly. Handbags mentioned earlier in a post and thats all this was. I see on the report Mark was given M.O.T.M and i totally agree as his play and work effort especially in the second half shone through and others could take note as we will have to graft for resukts in this league. Enjoying the start we have made and with a little luck could maybe have had more points on the board. Take nothing away from you lads good efforts overall so keep up the good work. Looking forward to Boness next week.

Good game yesterday , not much between the two teams with a hard fought game ending in a draw . A fair result some say but i thought the hoose just shaded it overall with the ref also having a good game in my opinion. A little bit of a scuffle after the whistle but nothing to get over excited about as it was dealt with swiftly. Handbags mentioned earlier in a post and thats all this was. I see on the report Mark was given M.O.T.M and i totally agree as his play and work effort especially in the second half shone through and others could take note as we will have to graft for resukts in this league. Enjoying the start we have made and with a little luck could maybe have had more points on the board. Take nothing away from you lads good efforts overall so keep up the good work. Looking forward to Boness next week.

onwards to Bo'ness missing a few bodies on sat chilly and shanksy getting injured didn't help us but can't complain for the effort put in by all mon the hoose

Archived