Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[

If u don't know what happend why post .as for the coo shed anything to say about us say it to our faces.

wasnt getting on at at you boys in the shed , merely sticking up for you as you are entitled to your opinion without taking abuse. Kinky replied on site regarding it but for some reason was removed . Calm down Tracy boy. As for the other comment yes i do know what happened i was there but seems to be kept under wraps.

[

wasnt getting on at at you boys in the shed , merely sticking up for you as you are entitled to your opinion without taking abuse. Kinky replied on site regarding it but for some reason was removed . Calm down Tracy boy. As for the other comment yes i do know what happened i was there but seems to be kept under wraps.

correct in house not on this. Kevin will do

Of course.... Suffice to say he wishes the Hoose well after a somewhat sticky last few weeks.

Will make it to the clubhouse before the game Taurus, make sure you say hello. Heard there is no bus and a few guys can't make it today but hopefully we have the usual good turnout of away fans.

Not a top of the table clash so we really need to be getting something against the Sauchies of this league. We can.

Mon the Hoose!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Of course.... Suffice to say he wishes the Hoose well after a somewhat sticky last few weeks.

Will make it to the clubhouse before the game Taurus, make sure you say hello. Heard there is no bus and a few guys can't make it today but hopefully we have the usual good turnout of away fans.

Not a top of the table clash so we really need to be getting something against the Sauchies of this league. We can.

Mon the Hoose!

You'll be made more than welcome mate .

Nice wee picturepost-45407-14112196723793_thumb.jpgesque ground here at Sauchie as we look over at the stand and the mist covered rolling hills in the distance. Already got caught in the Rangers traffic as old sat nav sent us wrong way. I asked a steward to stop the traffic to let us out and he did!! Class... Buckie Boys waving like royalty oot the Afro mobile windaes!

Just heard the team read out... Looking for a reaction today.

Mon the Hoose!

Archived