Pre-season results page

How do you know this??

raymie is never short of giving out free info and banging his own drum as to how much of a budget he's got for twaddle,also I said earlier eddie mearns told me how much the vale boys got so if you add there fee up it wouldn't take long to reach those figures

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't realise there were a load of German Gretna fans in Morocco. Learn something new every day.

They are at it tonight again. They don't seem to care that Gretna finished fourth out of four in the Raydale Cup.

They are signing "Ole, ole, ole Super Deutschland" must mean "Come on Gretna" in German.

raymie is never short of giving out free info and banging his own drum as to how much of a budget he's got for twaddle,also I said earlier eddie mearns told me how much the vale boys got so if you add there fee up it wouldn't take long to reach those figures

So you know how much the vale boys got and are speculating to what others are getting. Aye ok. Then you post on a public forum how much lothians budget is naming people who supposedly told you.... Mmm. I have no idea what you're trying to achieve with this.

So you know how much the vale boys got and are speculating to what others are getting. Aye ok. Then you post on a public forum how much lothians budget is naming people who supposedly told you.... Mmm. I have no idea what you're trying to achieve with this.

aye ok its a forum open to debate Mmm. not trying to achieve anything matey !

aye ok its a forum open to debate Mmm. not trying to achieve anything matey !

Posters like yourself could get a job writing for the sun..... If they don't know the facts about something they just make it up.

Posters like yourself could get a job writing for the sun..... If they don't know the facts about something they just make it up.

hahaha I'm not making anything up,if club officials and players want to openly discuss/brag about finances its going to end up on here :angel

hahaha I'm not making anything up,if club officials and players want to openly discuss/brag about finances its going to end up on here :angel

So if you're saying Lothian have spent 12-14k and that would be enough to compete in the lowland then I take it you know what every team in the lowland have spent??

So if you're saying Lothian have spent 12-14k and that would be enough to compete in the lowland then I take it you know what every team in the lowland have spent??

obviously not,but that will probably only be bettered by 2 or 3 in the LL

obviously not,but that will probably only be bettered by 2 or 3 in the LL

Ahh.... So now it's probably. I go back to don't know the facts so make something up. Even if lothians budget was what you say it is ( which it isn't ) surely it's how the manager spends it, getting value for money and winning things no??

Ahh.... So now it's probably. I go back to don't know the facts so make something up. Even if lothians budget was what you say it is ( which it isn't ) surely it's how the manager spends it, getting value for money and winning things no??

yes your right about how the manager spends it,but i'll go back to an earlier post where I stated,fair play to them for making that budget available,but all of a sudden you seem to know their budget ????

Correct, I do. You sound like a wee sweetie wife. Find some gossip and blab it all over a forum. Saying Twadds is chucking money about like confetti, that he has a bigger budget than most LL clubs, that players are mercenaries. Makes you sound really bitter. Anyway, I'm bored of this as it's nonsense.

Whitehill 2-1 Berwick

Duns 3-1 Selkirk :o

Gretna 2-0 Cleatormoor Celtic

Is the duns score an error?? How could an EOS 1st division club beat a full time LL club?? Great result for Duns and big Carl Hudson. Well done.

Teams at higher level find it harder to get up for games against lower league teams and also only friendlies and making mistakes and trying new things out is were teams try it out , 1 game getting beat 6-1 against lower league opposition next game beating higher level 2-1 , players away ,teams giving boys a run out ,wouldnt look to much into friendlies it's wat happens start of august that matters.

Archived