Rob Roy Signing News / pre season / squad info

RobRoyGuy

Richies 31 an still fit as a fiddle not a pick on him he's 1 of the lucky guys who could eat a mcds everyday of the week an no put a pound on. Am sure Richies 1st junior club was Rob Roy then glencairn,Renfrew an now back at the Rabs

went to kilbirnie after Rob Roy sorry forgot bout that

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richies 31 an still fit as a fiddle not a pick on him he's 1 of the lucky guys who could eat a mcds everyday of the week an no put a pound on. Am sure Richies 1st junior club was Rob Roy then glencairn,Renfrew an now back at the Rabs

Thanks for that . Actually thought he was older than that not because he looks it or anything just thought he had been about a fair while in the junior game before he came to us originally.

Is that all.

He seemed to be with a different club every season.

Could have swore a seen him at Glenafton or somebody as well.

Ladeside had big Moore yet nobody to suppy him with crosses,wee Chang is good at that.

Josh Horne's delivery is more than decent, depends where he gets played of course.

Josh Horne's delivery is more than decent, depends where he gets played of course.

Reckon he will be right back mate,replace Mullin.Heard Horne hits a mean free kick as well which is always handy.Moore complained about the service he got last season,he likes a moan..so hopefully we can get better deliveries to him and he can start scoring like he should be doing.

Good work RRG.I have been looking for some Rabs close season chat for a while now.

Glad the manager has got himself organised for the new season early doors. Hopefully get a good few weeks training in before the start of the new season , hit the ground running would be great.

Reckon he will be right back mate,replace Mullin.Heard Horne hits a mean free kick as well which is always handy.Moore complained about the service he got last season,he likes a moan..so hopefully we can get better deliveries to him and he can start scoring like he should be doing.

Scored the first, set up the second. Got a few more assists in other games.

Heard Horne hits a mean free kick as well which is always handy

am sure it was him who scored in the first 5 mins vs us he caught Hamilton off his line and hit a belter past him. Jad rtb or lokforever will have highlights

No being funny guys but can we keep this to Roy chat, pollok and Ladeside got a fair few threads with there stuff on it.

No being funny guys but can we keep this to Roy chat, pollok and Ladeside got a fair few threads with there stuff on it.

Well if you stop putting your neb into every other thread that doesn't belong to rob Roy then I'm sure that the pollok and ladeside lads would be ever so happy to oblige you minger.

Jack and clash are two of the best and reasonable posters on here they will no doubt take my request on board. I thank them in advance.

Thanks to couple of Roy guys reading this who are not members of the forum but thanked me for the info. I like to do my wee bit so no problem guys.

Well just need to get on with it mate and make the most of it. Least we have a bus running for those who want to go and don't have transport and a fair few drive.

The bigger games in the league and cup games i can't see any change, i can see maybe some games having lower attendances if it's against certain teams or mid week games.

Whitsitcalled has a cracking set up with the bar outside area and the pitch itself might be an idea to do a wee video tour of it and put it on your website for any not sure about traveling, I confess if I was a Rabs fan I'd hope the new ground build would take a but longer ;)

Alki so you are ha.

No seriously while your on do you know anything about Grieg Barr your under 21 captain from last season? We signed him, cracked his head open in the first night of pre season going by his twitter, sounds like my kind of midfielder.

Archived