THE Rangers vs Hibernian FC Club

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

weird cause boyd would rather play for us ;)

you might not want to support us but you do like to come on our threads and spread your honking patter all over the place . why is such a fan of the mighty famous aberdeen down here in the challenge cup threads ?

I am very rarely on Sevco threads tbf.

I just came to wish Hibs all the best. I'm nice like that 8)

Who cares about the shitey Ramsdens Cup. Some would call Sevco's loss in the final to Raith last year a humiliation, but it wasn't. The humiliation was when their players came on their pitch and their fans, who claim to still support one of the most trophy laden clubs on earth (lol), had a big fucking tifo on the go.

Let the diddy mob from Govan get their pants wet over a potential giant killing and I'll continue to not give the shiniest of fucks about what happens here.

Well, its some extra cash for both teams.

However, as the trophy is not a real trophy, it's better for Rangers (and probably Hibs) to exit the tournament as soon as possible so they can concentrate on trying to win the other three trophies.

Getting that in early are we? Was probably better in the long run for you to lose to Raith, all part of the plan wasn't it?

This is a big step forward from the "we all wanted div3" revisionist pish we get subjected to though. f**k me they are evolving.

ETA Mon the Hibs, obviously.

nae bother pal, you still having an absoloute mare on that aberdeen v motherwell thread ?

What's this mare you refer to?

And what are you doing on Aberdeen threads? Obsessed diddy.

A delightful draw for Rangers.

Without looking arrogant, we will pump Hibs. They have basically got rid of nearly all their players and have brought no one in yet. Whilst we've been on our pre-season for days now and play tomorrow and our squad have basically been together a season or two, with the inclusion of Boyd, Miller and McGregor.

Even if Hibs didn't get rid of their players, player for player we're so much better.

Without looking arrogant, we will pump Hibs. They have basically got rid of nearly all their players and have brought no one in yet. Whilst we've been on our pre-season for days now and play tomorrow and our squad have basically been together a season or two, with the inclusion of Boyd, Miller and McGregor.

Even if Hibs didn't get rid of their players, player for player we're so much better.

On paper you might have a case .

You forget the fact that whoever you play (Hibs with their new squad, included) will maybe just put in that extra bit of effort to pump your team. Especially now with the mercenaries returning to help bail Sally out !

On paper you might have a case .

You forget the fact that whoever you play (Hibs with their new squad, included) will maybe just put in that extra bit of effort to pump your team. Especially now with the mercenaries returning to help bail Sally out !

We're used to that. For decades other clubs have gave that little bit extra against us.

In the long run, we always come out on top.

Absolutely adorable.

The only slight positive to come out of this draw is that it'll be a nice change to see a match thread where all of PnB has a raging donk for our opponents rather than us.

Absolutely adorable.

The only slight positive to come out of this draw is that it'll be a nice change to see a match thread where all of PnB has a raging donk for our opponents rather than us.

Lol must be a good thing.

When you're hated you know you're doing something right.

Lol must be a good thing.

When you're hated you know you're doing something right.

Can't talk for your club as I know f**k all about it, but we certainly weren't doing anything right last season and the raging stauners everyone had for us was at a record high.

Right now I would have to go for a comfortable victory for Rangers as Hibs have yet to rebuild!

But they might put a good together and get the win. (albeit Rangers would most likely still be favourites)

However, as I've said, this is not a tournament that either Hibs or Rangers should want to progress in. It's detrimental to Rangers/Hibs title challenge. I'd rather Rangers didn't have a midweek game in a nonsensical cup when there's important league games on the Saturday/Sunday.

The teams should use the tournament as an opportunity to give a game to some of the players not in the starting line-up.

Archived