Gary O Connor for Preston Athletic ?

funnyoldgame

disgraceful behaviour. We at Edinburgh City would never sign a knackered old ex-Hibee dope smoking hasbeen just to put a few extra bums on seats....

attachicon.giflatapy.jpg

besides, I've heard O'Connor is going to the junior team the wise men followed....

Never, ever compare that fat waster to a guy who was playing in the World Cup in his late 30s.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree, the lowland league is a new league trying to get off the ground, someone like Gary O Connor signing for one of the teams would be great publicity not just at local level but national. It would also be fantastic for the club aswell, money is thin on the ground at most clubs and Gary O Connor would generate income from fans coming to see him both at home and away. Not to mention the most important thing, he would score plenty of goals

The only news GO'C will make nationally will not be signing for a LL League team but running away from Police, crashing a car, living in a Council house etc. His football stories have long gone. As a Hearts fan I chuckle as a football fan I just think what a waste of talent

I'm sure Gary wishes he was as perfect as some posting on this thread..... And as for the hearts fan having a chuckle.... At least it was his own money he spent and he paid his taxes eh?!

I'm sure Gary wishes he was as perfect as some posting on this thread..... And as for the hearts fan having a chuckle.... At least it was his own money he spent and he paid his taxes eh?!

He paid tax on his Class A purchases?

News to me

He paid tax on his Class A purchases?

News to me

On his earnings funny man.... Not looked at this forum for a long time and sorry to see it hasn't changed. Still smart arses thinking that they are funny and slating people. Shame as it could be decent.

On his earnings funny man.... Not looked at this forum for a long time and sorry to see it hasn't changed. Still smart arses thinking that they are funny and slating people. Shame as it could be decent.

If slagging someone like o'conner isn't ok then we might as well give up.

Boo fucking hoo, nobody mentioned tax on his wages. Although I must confess I don't know what the tax rate is within Russia

O'Connor is a waste of space as a footballer. Accept it.

If slagging someone like o'conner isn't ok then we might as well give up.

Aye right enough, it's just him that gets it eh?? A fit O' Conor would walk into your team that's a cert. Gary's made some really poor decisions in his life and has deserved what's come his way. But when do people let the boy move on with his life without dragging up every bit of dirt on him?? But if posting anonymously on a forum slagging someone does it for you then crack on.... I just think it's a wee bit sad.

Boo fucking hoo, nobody mentioned tax on his wages. Although I must confess I don't know what the tax rate is within Russia

O'Connor is a waste of space as a footballer. Accept it.

Yep..... Seems I was right. Another smart arse telling others what to think/do. Very bitter aren't you!

Aye right enough, it's just him that gets it eh?? A fit O' Conor would walk into your team that's a cert. Gary's made some really poor decisions in his life and has deserved what's come his way. But when do people let the boy move on with his life without dragging up every bit of dirt on him?? But if posting anonymously on a forum slagging someone does it for you then crack on.... I just think it's a wee bit sad.

When was the last time he could have been considered fit for a professional footballer? when he was at Hibs? didn't exactly do much during that spell

Yep..... Seems I was right. Another smart arse telling others what to think/do. Very bitter aren't you!

Bitter about what? Please tell us in great detail. Thanks

Yea maybe if he was fit, but he isn't and it's highly doubtful he will ever be, he's not good enough and not showed any desire to change that, hence his dreadful spell at Morton.

It's not like people dragging up him littering when he was 10, we've had a decade of f**k-ups from him, and he hasn't changed in that time, why should we believe it will happen now?

When was the last time he could have been considered fit for a professional footballer? when he was at Hibs? didn't exactly do much during that spell

Bitter about what? Please tell us in great detail. Thanks

He did ok in a very poor Hibs team. As for you being bitter.... You want to tell me to "accept" he's finished as a footballer I'll tell you yer bitter.... Doesn't make sense does it. Maybe stop thinking your opinion is the right opinion and let others have there's.

He did ok in a very poor Hibs team. As for you being bitter.... You want to tell me to "accept" he's finished as a footballer I'll tell you yer bitter.... Doesn't make sense does it. Maybe stop thinking your opinion is the right opinion and let others have there's.

"He did ok in a very poor hibs team" which translate as he was bang average.

Of course he's finished as a professional footballer. Are you trying to suggest otherwise?

"He did ok in a very poor hibs team" which translate as he was bang average.

Of course he's finished as a professional footballer. Are you trying to suggest otherwise?

Again... All in your opinion. It could also translate that he didn't get the right service from the dross he was playing with. Just my opinion though!!!

Seems a good sport Gazza. Shame it's a false flag of a story.

I never saw Garry play, would have gone down the pans for that.

Grimbo

Unfortunately I did see him play and he was stealing a wage from a team who didn't know they were getting robbed.

Archived