Central 1st Div 2014/2015

wishawloyal

According to who football crazy???

Strange how others see it differently. I can only think of once Wishaw made the Renfrew keeper work. Close match but Wishaw didn't deserve to win and thought Renfrew shaded it slightly.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ashfield 2 LANARK 5

We went 1 up early on then our new young keeper from Dunipace U19 threw ball to opposition who crossed in for us to lash in an own goal! Went 2-1 down at ht against the wind and having squandered some decent opportunities, one very well saved.

Equalied in 46th min and then scored a 3rd in 48th ( thought Jarvie was offside). Stuffing went out of Ashfield and we ran out comfortable winners in atrocious conditions.

We have played better and lost but, the main thing is we have 3 points and are off the foot of the table.

8)

Well done BC, normally ah wouldnae be handing out compliments to your favoured team, but you're off the mark, we've been there so no arrogance from the Gow side, just keep yersel clear ay the bottom league, not a nice place tae be! Cheers

8)

Well done BC, normally ah wouldnae be handing out compliments to your favoured team, but you're off the mark, we've been there so no arrogance from the Gow side, just keep yersel clear ay the bottom league, not a nice place tae be! Cheers

Cheers. Yesterday was critical, with due respect to Ashfield.

Work to be done and, presume a few signings to be made to claw ourselves back to mid table.

Have Lanark signed many new players under their new manager? Was impressed with them at start of season at Beltane.

Not yet. Young keeper from Dunipace U 19 made his debut yesterday. Did not recognise a sub who came on yesterday but don't know if he has signed.

Alan Mccrum and Ryan O'Donnell appear to have played their last games for us however.

T

Not yet. Young keeper from Dunipace U 19 made his debut yesterday. Did not recognise a sub who came on yesterday but don't know if he has signed.

Alan Mccrum and Ryan O'Donnell appear to have played their last games for us however.

The keepers name is Ryan Cherrie,a cracking laddie.Played quite a few matches Junior for Dunipace but just he didnt just kick on the the way he should have.A really good keeper,genuinely hope he's a success.

Whats up with Mccrum good player

Alan is a very good player, on his day, with the potential to play at a higher level. He is very impetuous and I suspect that his temperament has much to do with the issues that our Management teams have had to deal with. Hooked at half time against Maryhill and word was he'd chucked it after that.

If someone could discipline him into playing as part of a team rather than as a good individual then he would be a good acquisition.

T

The keepers name is Ryan Cherrie,a cracking laddie.Played quite a few matches Junior for Dunipace but just he didnt just kick on the the way he should have.A really good keeper,genuinely hope he's a success.

Thanks for the info'

He gave off an air of confidence which I liked, even after being at fault for the first goal with a poor throw out. He did well in very difficult conditions for a goalkeeper.

We are a very young team. Could do with a couple of 'auld heids' for defence/midfield.

whats wrong with mccrum and o'donnel at Lanark two decent players ???

Covered Alan earlier - as for Ryan O'D, I think he felt he wasn't being given enough game time by either of the managers. He wasn't able to make much of an impact when he was selected or when brought on. I suspect he would say he needed a more sustained period in the team to do this. Nice lad. Hope he gets fixed up.

Covered Alan earlier - as for Ryan O'D, I think he felt he wasn't being given enough game time by either of the managers. He wasn't able to make much of an impact when he was selected or when brought on. I suspect he would say he needed a more sustained period in the team to do this. Nice lad. Hope he gets fixed up.

From what i saw on saturday use have some very good players still at lanark considering a few have left the new management have done well to keep hold of the experienced lads hopefully things turns around for yourselfs and use can get up that table to safety. Who do use have on saturday bc57?

From what i saw on saturday use have some very good players still at lanark considering a few have left the new management have done well to keep hold of the experienced lads hopefully things turns around for yourselfs and use can get up that table to safety. Who do use have on saturday bc57?

Home to St Ants. Need to take the next step.

T

he'll be back at Westfield next Saturday

You order what you want bad,its on me

Chubbz

All part of the Junior experience. I look forward to my Dunipace pie.

Our games are always close. Never easy to call.

Look forward to seeing you.

Well deserved 4-1 victory for Lanark v St Ants today.

Darren O'Donnell hat trick. He has scored a fair few for us already this season.

1 up early on which was equalised through a penalty for alleged holding. Went in 2-1 up at ht after what looked like keeper error at the post when he seemed to spill a poor free kick.

Scored 3rd early in 2nd half when Darren was substituted through injury. 4th soon followed. St Ants seemed to play a little better after they went down to 10 men with about 20 to go. Harsh red in my view.

Steven Brogan and young lad from our U19's made their debuts as subs this afternoon.

2 consecutive wins. Does this constitute a run?

Archived