Central 1st Div 2014/2015

wishawloyal

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lanark v Carluke this weekend will have added spice given our recent records. The fact that we beat Benburb and then the following week Carluke lose to them 1-7 means diddly squat.

I wasn't wrong!

Brogan must take some responsibility he keeps changing the team and formation .

The changes have been largely enforced. Our top scorer Darren O'Donnell got a bad injury and could be out for a few more games yet. John Renwick also got a bad one at Dunipace which kept him out, otherwise, for me there have been no major shocks when it comes to team selection, given the numbers at his disposal. As for formation, he got us much better organised and tighter which paid off with our mini run of form. We've lost that, possibly due to introducing much needed new blood.

We need an 'auld heid' at the back and in midfield

The potential is definitely there with the young lad Russell looking like a similar player to Danny Burns. The two lads from Pollok will also do well. It is up to the management to unlock the potential they have acquired.

The changes have been largely enforced. Our top scorer Darren O'Donnell got a bad injury and could be out for a few more games yet. John Renwick also got a bad one at Dunipace which kept him out, otherwise, for me there have been no major shocks when it comes to team selection, given the numbers at his disposal. As for formation, he got us much better organised and tighter which paid off with our mini run of form. We've lost that, possibly due to introducing much needed new blood.

We need an 'auld heid' at the back and in midfield

The potential is definitely there with the young lad Russell looking like a similar player to Danny Burns. The two lads from Pollok will also do well. It is up to the management to unlock the potential they have acquired.

One of the things I admire about Lanark is their ability to pick up good young players and turn them into really good players. The lads are given a chance to shine instead of being sitting on the bench.

One of the things I admire about Lanark is their ability to pick up good young players and turn them into really good players. The lads are given a chance to shine unread if being sitting on the bench.

I think this is largely through necessity. We have an extremely young squad, apart from Kris Jarvie.

I think this is largely through necessity. We have an extremely young squad, apart from Kris Jarvie.

I understand there's not much coin going around but whoever does the scouting certainly knows a player. That's if such a thing exists at this level, a scout I mean.

Need to come up and have a look, last time I was up there Hutchy got sent off for punching big Brendan Gray in the Scottish. Not yesterday.

Surely Jarvis as an old head should start the game then and as for formation change I am referring to going 5-3-2 instead of 4-4-2 or 4-3-3.

Not for me. I don't think he has the legs and don't see him as a physical presence, therefore, if anything, bring him on for last 25 or so to get as much out of him as we can.

We have pace to burn and scored two cracking goals on Saturday but we leak like a sieve. 29 league goals lost already. And, we can't take penalties!

6 pointer for us this Saturday at home to Ashfield. Surprised by Ashfields struggled this season. Have they lost a lot of last seasons squad?

Wl,you really need to calm doon and forget this '6 pointer' stuff,or you won't see the season out bud. :( We're only at the start of December and with 51 points still to play for,and at least a couple of new signings expected to make their debuts this week,everyone else at Wishy is quietly confident about the forthcoming fixtures.

Chill bud,jist chill. 8)

Aye right you are tommy. You must admit its a big game even at this stage of season? I'm fully behind Chris and the new signings though.

They're all big games in this league,mate.But they're all games that Wishy,at their best,are capable of winning and I'm sure that once the new management and players settle in, the team will do just fine.

Not for me. I don't think he has the legs and don't see him as a physical presence, therefore, if anything, bring him on for last 25 or so to get as much out of him as we can.

We have pace to burn and scored two cracking goals on Saturday but we leak like a sieve. 29 league goals lost already. And, we can't take penalties!

Why does mr brogan change your teams formation when it has been working for use in previous weeks?I have watched lanark twice this year and was impressed on both occasions. You have some cracking players at your club from what i seen.

Why does mr brogan change your teams formation when it has been working for use in previous weeks?I have watched lanark twice this year and was impressed on both occasions. You have some cracking players at your club from what i seen.

I am no tactician but presume that a formation can also be influenced by the players available to a manager.

The young lad Russell, who has just joined us, looks a prospect. Time will tell.

Renfrew v LANARK

Last time we were at Renfrew there were no pies, presumably due to facility issues. Can anyone tell me if Renfrew use the fine facilities at Johnstone to produce match day food or do we have to bring our own delights from Johnstone High St?

Renfrew v LANARK

Last time we were at Renfrew there were no pies, presumably due to facility issues. Can anyone tell me if Renfrew use the fine facilities at Johnstone to produce match day food or do we have to bring our own delights from Johnstone High St?

ffs they have great stuff on sale enjoy

Archived