Central 2nd Division 2014/15

tambothejambo

The wishaw boy that got sent off is the guy that kris dick allegedly spat at.

Wishaw dominated a depleted wanderers team ... Wishaw must be gagging for the season to start.

Forth need to get squad healthy for start of the season.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes i suspect that was an old score being settled.

Wishaw freshened the side up quite a bit but as you say where dominant. 1st goal was a beauty straight off the training ground. I thought second looked offside but the (poor) ref missed it. 3 rd looked a stonewall pen. Wishaw could have been out of sight by ht but missed a few and hit bar twice. Forth had a few set pieces but couldn't make break through. Enjoyed the game and still fancy forth to do well. Manager is still an excellent player.

Matters not wishaw were the better team by far and deserved their win.

The guy got a red card so all is well.

Forth need to get players back soon or we will struggle badly at start of season.

Wishaw are building momentum and look a very decent team.

I think celebrating that he had got his own back on Kris is a bit childish

It was last season if the event even took place, and lets face it its hardly the old firm so grow up lad !!!

I seem the incident last season so can understand a few Wishaw players looking for revenge. As mentioned the ref dealt with it and hopefully that's the end of it. I'm sure the Wishaw management will make sure it is.

I'm sure both teams will have quite a few changes when they meet in the cup. Until then all the best to Forth.

After watching forth narrowly beating newmains and getting well beat by shotts, carluke and wishaw in the regional cup games many would say they may struggle this year.

Looks like the rest of the teams in the league seem to be picking up some great results.

This definitely will be the tightest division with results being as unpredictable as ever. Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the underdogs with the bookies are up challenging for promotion.

After watching forth narrowly beating newmains and getting well beat by shotts, carluke and wishaw in the regional cup games many would say they may struggle this year.

Looks like the rest of the teams in the league seem to be picking up some great results.

This definitely will be the tightest division with results being as unpredictable as ever. Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the underdogs with the bookies are up challenging for promotion.

Forth looked decent yesterday, they played all the football in the first half and could/should have been leading. I for one enjoyed watching them play their brand of footy.

Shotts still misfiring but we squeezed the win. Whether it was deserved is another matter, as far as a spectacle goes that is.

Entertainment is what it's about for me these days. Forth were good value for the cash.

And sunshine also, topped up my sunburn on the bald dome.

Archived