Central 2nd Division 2014/15

tambothejambo

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stick a rolled up pair of socks in his mouth held in with a large piece of heavy duty duck tape just before kick off every week & he'll do you a turn.

Lol, yeh I've heard that reputation, but he has also scored goals wherever he's been so he should do the same for us, hopefully. He has played with Deco before and scored goals, so we'll see which pairing gets the nod when we get into the meat of the season as we will have a few options.

Lol, yeh I've heard that reputation, but he has also scored goals wherever he's been so he should do the same for us, hopefully. He has played with Deco before and scored goals, so we'll see which pairing gets the nod when we get into the meat of the season as we will have a few options.

Dunga & Deco (the junior version) were Cambuslang's front two in season 12/13 when we won this division.

You probably knew that anyway eh?

Dunga & Deco (the junior version) were Cambuslang's front two in season 12/13 when we won this division.

You probably knew that anyway eh?

When Cambuslang beat us 3-0 at our place this time last year, Deco scored 2 and Dunga got the other. Mark Bishop and Del Hewitt were in that team as well.

galloway too lol

I didn't realise Willie Galloway had a spell with Cambuslang, every day's a school day. :)

And, of course, we have Cambuslang's finest young midfield talent, the one you couldn't get. :P

I didn't realise Willie Galloway had a spell with Cambuslang, every day's a school day. :)

And, of course, we have Cambuslang's finest young midfield talent, the one you couldn't get. :P

Willie Galloway was part of the Cambuslang team who won the central 1st division 03/04.

Great wee player for us.

That sounds about right Wardy.

What's wee Macrae doing these days?

Macrae turned out for EK Thistle when they were in the Central First before relegation to Division 2,,,,no disrespect as I know he's a decent player but he was towing a caravan maybe he's lost the weight since then...

Forth got well beat from a decent Wishaw side today, lack of numbers hindered the Forth today and although 3-0 probably was harsh on Forth the best team won convincingly.

Thought the red card for Robbie Brown was really harsh and that the Wishaw lads need to grow up and forget about what ails they believe Kris Dick done to them, thought Kris done well to ignore some meaty challenges that were handed his way, but good luck to Wishaw for the season ahead and I believe they could finish as the top local team in Division 1

Archived