Central 2nd Division 2014/15

tambothejambo

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough game for the Wanderers this weekend against a Rossvale side who have had an excellent start to their league campaign. Lauchie seems to have them ticking over nicely!

Hopefully we'll have some of our guys back from injury and be able to get our own campaign up and running after the loss to Port Glasgow. Fingers crossed! Mon the Wanderers!

Both the lang's previous results and johnstone's. and i suppose the calibre of player that cambuslang have signed. a squad like that should be charging up the leagues.

Cambuslang have had a poor start to the season , lost all 4 sectional cup games & scraped a 1-0 win at Royal Albert , so I'm baffled by your 'previous results' comment.

Also , who are these signings you mention?

I'm not usually one to criticize referees as every team gets bad ones and I'm not saying for a second that is the reason the Port lost today but todays ref is hands down the worst I've ever seen at any level, all towards the Port may I add, I'm sure the Perthshire guys will agree with me.

Well done to the shire either way.

Good result for the shire today played excellent in the 1st half and deserved a 3-1 ht lead with both teams reduced to 10 men after the port keeper got sent off at 4-1 and conceded the penalty to make it 5-1 the last 30 mins was played out without much happening then the shire scored a nice goal near the end

Archived