The 'Gow chat 2014/15

lobey dosser

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to Andy, George and the rest of the committee, all the management team. The park looked brilliant and there was a decent crowd. It was great to be back at the Craighead and although we will play better and lose games it's always good to beat Lanark

:)

Can't wait to get back Lord El, Saturday's not the best for me, but what better than the Gow humour & banter when the diehards are there! Love it, mon the Gow

Good result again yesterday for the Gow. Thought some of the Fitba they played at times was good to watch. Rab has been building himself a young team who are buying into his style of management. I was looking forward to yesterday game and the boys didn't disappoint, keep it going boys. Mon the Gow...............

Fancy. 3-2 scoreline on Saturday, with the team that kicks downhill in the 2nd half to get the 3.

3 first half goals for The Gow shooting downhill killed the game. Good solid performance by a strong team. Good to see the park passed its first test with all the overnight rain on Friday.

Yes park looked great considering the rain that fell. I need to say how good it is getting back to Craighead with a team that's clearly playing for one another. Craigyboy how's the new job dane?

:P

Great start tae the season for the Gow, I'm oot ay touch wi' the news, is Craig gone already? Is it work or football? Good luck whatever, fantastic attitude seemed to have the Gow at heart, nice one. OK draw today Lochore Welfare think they're struggling, no clichés here but no easy games in the Scottish! Mon the Gow!

:P

Great start tae the season for the Gow, I'm oot ay touch wi' the news, is Craig gone already? Is it work or football? Good luck whatever, fantastic attitude seemed to have the Gow at heart, nice one. OK draw today Lochore Welfare think they're struggling, no clichés here but no easy games in the Scottish! Mon the Gow!

Willie Johnston used to play for them. Went there with Larkhall Thistle, think it was the year Jags got to the semi. Won 0-1. You's will do the same.

Good luck.

Sad to say I've had to chuck the football for now, just want to say a big thanks to everyone at Lesmahagow football club it's been by far the best junior club I've been at , couldn't have treated me any better from the manager Rab rite through to the committee. All the best to yous for the season an I'm sure yous will go up if not I better get some money back off someone for the few quid I put on at start of season

Yes it's the work but at end of the day I'm getin paid for it mate so can't complain, goin to miss It big time an enjoyed your training aswel made a big difference to us an am sure wen the lads win the league some of your stuff will get thanked for wot u put in, in that short period of time, was good meetin u giggzy an all the best with your new job

Archived