The 'Gow chat 2014/15

lobey dosser

Great game against Larkhall. The Gow go 3-2 down after being 2 nil up but win 4-3 in the end. Larkhall do everything to upset the game as usual but the better team rightly wins. Disgraceful behaviour from their goal keeper as usual. Could hardly walk with 5 mins to go and was trying everything to waste time then at the final whistle he sprints full length of park to punch Gow player in the face. Quicker he is out the game the better.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game against Larkhall. The Gow go 3-2 down after being 2 nil up but win 4-3 in the end. Larkhall do everything to upset the game as usual but the better team rightly wins. Disgraceful behaviour from their goal keeper as usual. Could hardly walk with 5 mins to go and was trying everything to waste time then at the final whistle he sprints full length of park to punch Gow player in the face. Quicker he is out the game the better.

Hat off to the Gow. Shows how winning becomes a habit that you don't want to lose.

TheDaftgoalie as his name on Pie and bovril.....you could not make it up hahaha hahaha hahaha

Total rocket.....ask your manager what kind of guy you are?

The answer would be the name you call yourself on here matey.

Hopefully ref saw it and does something formally. Don't know what sjfa would do but anyone behaving like that shouldnt be in the game. As for TheDaftGoalie if you are indeed the thistle keeper you should hang your head in shame regardless of the lack of respect for your team I overheard two young kids telling their dad that they had been scared by your actions. Get a grip or jack it in.

Haha. "If he is man enough" it's a Internet message board. Anyway I will apologise if it has been confirmed you weren't the person throwing the punches. I only seen you running the length of the park to get in amongst it. It was your own supporters that I walked out the ground with that were saying you were throwing the punches. Same was said in the pub after the game, again by Larkhall supporters.

Anyway, great 4 nil victory today at home against Vale of Clyde. Good solid performance by all. Could have been a few more, especially with a missed penalty but good 3 points anyway.

Happy New Year to all.

Home game in the Scottish Cup against Johnstone Burgh this Saturday. Hopefully bad weather keeps away long enough to get this game played.

Come on The Gow !!!!

8)

Any word on how the park is looking for the weekend?, it's been a tank ay rain after the snow. Nearly set off for Carluke last Saturday, quick check on P&B saved me a journey, poor venue for the beautiful game anyway. Be good if it's on Saturday, should be able to make it at long last. Mon the Gow!

8)

Any word on how the park is looking for the weekend?, it's been a tank ay rain after the snow. Nearly set off for Carluke last Saturday, quick check on P&B saved me a journey, poor venue for the beautiful game anyway. Be good if it's on Saturday, should be able to make it at long last. Mon the Gow!

They tried to line park yesterday and couldn't because it was too wet and soft in places. Going to try again today with pitch inspection at 9.30 tomorrow morning.

Archived