All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still not getting to see the goal though!!! Think he's threw his rattle out the pram.

The guy who films our games didn't make this game so you won't see the goal sorry, we had corner Wishaw cleared and caught us on the counter a Hurlford player had chance to bring the boy down but he let him go and he scored. Hope this helps lol. All best for the new season

The guy who films our games didn't make this game so you won't see the goal sorry, we had corner Wishaw cleared and caught us on the counter a Hurlford player had chance to bring the boy down but he let him go and he scored. Hope this helps lol. All best for the new season

Another few fibs....but not to worry. Hope Hurlford have a great year!

Which part is fibs? That's how I remember the goal if that's wrong feel free to correct me.

Think it's the part about it not on film. I spoke to the dark haired guy who was on the camera platform recording the game after final whistle, n he told me it would be posted on web site / u tube once he had done the edit, but my eyesight ain't so good these days, it could have been a crow with a hd video camera n tripod I was talking to ; )

Did he look like a caveman? haha

Well according to hufc he didn't look like anything cos he wasn't there!!! In fact I'm not sure the game took place, no video, no match report, it could be am oot ma skull with the drugs n I've imagined the whole thing hahaha

Well they say the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about... Lol. Last game I filmed was the wishaw one, so prob why hufc got confused as hasn't seen me since. I'll stick the goal up later on for ye's.

Cheers killie, thanks for clearing issue up, saved me a trip to my shrink haha, just to clarify that I wouldn't compare you to a caveman but to a good looking trendy young dude just like myself. : )

Archived