All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

Aye was a great day apart from the result and preformance, surely will give Hendo demps and John something to consider a head of the quarter final. Hopefully a wake up call to how good Pollok are. I made the mistake of watching the game with my Pollok pals, they were fair delighted lol. We were stood behind the Pollok dugout and think every junior football fan should have the 'tony experience' haha. Did their home work and hit us hard, I agree will be a completely different game in two weeks time :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breaking news... Darvel have set up a glamour friendly match against Iceland to try and cheer fans up as their rivals of old continue to reach the heights of the Junior game...

If they win that game, they'll play Tesco's staff team next Saturday and then Asda on Wednesday! :P

Killiepiyo,

It just occured to me that we have a bell at most matches, whereas out valley neighbours only have the end of one!

Surely the galacticos never got beat from a team in division below them ?

Ha ha ha

Certainly a better chance of us getting beat from a team in a league below us than yourselves. Obviously still on a high after beating Girvan. Hahahaha!

every club has a clown the banter is part of wot makes junior fitba wot it is no malice meant in any shape or form my god our bus wouldn't run without it that said no place for racisim I know all ford support n can say not 1 is a racist n wot I hear is this person making accussations again without proof stay a buff

every club has a clown the banter is part of wot makes junior fitba wot it is no malice meant in any shape or form my god our bus wouldn't run without it that said no place for racisim I know all ford support n can say not 1 is a racist n wot I hear is this person making accussations again without proof stay a buff

If you know all the ford support then I expect you will know who I am referring to. He wasn't just someone that was standing there, he was right in the middle of the ford supporters and was having many conversations with lots of them. And who is the now banned whoareye? The stuff he has come away with on this forum has been more than banter. But I don't remember any of the decent ford fans telling him to bolt.

Archived