All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caveman and bearded lady productions :lol::lol::lol:

Big Robbo back playing up front! Didn't rate him as a striker at Meadow far better at back but been doing a very good job for use tbf

Haha was buckled when I seen that And prefer robbo at the back, but always a good option to play upfront if we are short.

because then you`d just be saying there fans are only cup hunters... I`m sure if the money stays and with what there doing at there ground will bring more fans into there support

1 step forward and 3 back as they say but you`ll always get there in the end!

Need to agree with this post. Hurlford are traditionally a small club with not many supporters. Of course they will have the usual merry band of supporters that have followed them for years and pick up a few along the way because of their success with some staying and some leaving as soon as the success dries up however if all of a sudden there are hundreds more attending games they will be accused of being glory hunters. So in a sense its a no win situation for them. You can see it on this site with all of a sudden more and more posters supporting Hurlford. My gripe is some of the arrogance and pish that some of them talk on here. As soon as the giddy heights disappear and Hurlford find their sustainable level you will see less and less posts from these guys and they will slowly disappear. Remember the old saying that don't stand on anybody's fingers on the way up the ladder because sure as f**k you will meet them on the way back down again.

Think a certain glenafton fan is Seekfedup of Hurlford. If we bother you that much stay out our thread it's simple really. Or just wait till you beat us or it all falls apart.

I think Seekpissedoff could have a long wait if that's the case.

Archived