All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol jealousy is a powerful emotion apparently. The one will be getting his ford banter fix anyway :)

I actually hadn't said anything but seen as u mentioned myself it's good to see so much chat from u Hurlford boys again. Quieter place when u don't win.

I actually hadn't said anything but seen as u mentioned myself it's good to see so much chat from u Hurlford boys again. Quieter place when u don't win.

More to life than posting on a junior forum. Ohh wait should I wait till we win a game before I post.

Where will I get Darvel at 14/1 as posted by

The'Ford as I said nearly as big a clown as Parker

Apologies for

Posting the wrong odds for Darvel v Buffs today. I will put my hands up and say I was way off the mark (what a clown lol). Apparently Darvel gave a good account of themselves in what was a closer game than the score line suggests. The correct odds should have been Darvel 21/10 with Buffs at 7/10.

I could then go on to add that RobRoyGuy was absolutely correct in saying that Buffs would hammer Darvel and got slated for making a prediction prior to the match. But I won't go down that road lol.

Again please accept my apologies !

Apologies for

Posting the wrong odds for Darvel v Buffs today. I will put my hands up and say I was way off the mark (what a clown lol). Apparently Darvel gave a good account of themselves in what was a closer game than the score line suggests. The correct odds should have been Darvel 21/10 with Buffs at 7/10.

I could then go on to add that RobRoyGuy was absolutely correct in saying that Buffs would hammer Darvel and got slated for making a prediction prior to the match. But I won't go down that road lol.

Again please accept my apologies !

Ya

post-40471-14136611822053_thumb.jpg

I've to say thanks to the Inverurie chuff chuffs from the bell ringer he was over the moon with the gift you sent him.

Well done to the Chuff-Chuffs for sending down a couple of doot-de-doos for the bell ringer to make even more noise at cup games lol ( judging by the sound today he may need a wee bit of practice lol).

Good gesture by the club for giving all gate money to Muirkirk (my old club). Not that it was a big crowd by any means.

Archived