All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

haha :)

Is this a guessing game or what, cos if it is you win. If your referring to the one about more than one account, yes I will buy you a shinny new camera. Plus a tripod, cleaning cloth and fancy new bag. And I'll throw in a shinny new car of your choice for you to get to the games if your good self or anybody can prove that I have more than this one profile. I'll give my full consent if contacted for any mods or whoever runs this site to check this out. And what will you give to charity when you are proved wrong?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance of a copy of a full unedited copy of your dvd?

Lots of conflicting info on here.

Footage is for SJFA and possibly the Police if they so require it. Its an embarrassment for Junior football to be honest, I'd love nothing more than shut these idiots up and shame those concerned with HD close up's of their actions but until i get the okay from Hurlford, SJFA and possibly the police their not getting posted. Simple as that, deny and claim whatever all you want. Folk concerned know what they did, They're just feart they got caught doing it is all.

Footage is for SJFA and possibly the Police if they so require it. Its an embarrassment for Junior football to be honest, I'd love nothing more than shut these idiots up and shame those concerned with HD close up's of their actions but until i get the okay from Hurlford, SJFA and possibly the police their not getting posted. Simple as that, deny and claim whatever all you want. Folk concerned know what they did, They're just feart they got caught doing it is all.

I hope your footage catches everyone involved spitting, punching etc and they can be named and shamed. Then banned from any football match for a long long time. Sadly for some people it might actually make them look bigger in their small world.

I hope your footage catches everyone involved spitting, punching etc and they can be named and shamed. Then banned from any football match for a long long time. Sadly for some people it might actually make them look bigger in their small world.

Also forgot to say I hope you got good clear evidence/pictures of the "fans" that threatened you. And if you did I hope this can be used to charge these people.

One - I put my hands on a supporter for him to punch me .. You are a joke pal & see what you want to suit yourself if your not a glens fan you certainly see like some of them . Stop hiding behind a name & if your at more hurlford games than most introduce yourself because I don't take too kindly to you calling me a liar -you seem to of seen so much what I did but no spitting no punching In fact nothing else other than me putting my hands on a supporter for him to punch me ..truth be told I think your mixing things and talking pish .. Feel free to introduce yourself to me your next time at hurlford & apologise for accusing me of putting my hand on a supporter for him to punch me if that was the case the coward wouldn't of punched me from the side .. Clown

IMO nobody is going to charge anybody with anything as regards the polis.West region will wait on refs report before they even consider video evidence.

Sad it's came to this...Henderson did well for Glens.

Having been right next to his dugoot at the Hurlford\Ladeside game,he seems more of a wind up merchant than a bad guy.His shouting for every decision was funny but ye could tell the guy is a winner and wants to win any way possible.

Junior fitba is passionate,folk take everything to heart,sometimes it goes ott and people do\say things they normally widnae.Have no doubt Henderson knew he was fair game yesterday and would have been psyched up.As a supporter of a club that his never had a manager walk oot for another club a have no idea how a would react but Bryce has done excellent and mibbee it's time for Glens fans to let bygones be bygones,after all they have another cup final to look forward too.

One - I put my hands on a supporter for him to punch me .. You are a joke pal & see what you want to suit yourself if your not a glens fan you certainly see like some of them . Stop hiding behind a name & if your at more hurlford games than most introduce yourself because I don't take too kindly to you calling me a liar -you seem to of seen so much what I did but no spitting no punching In fact nothing else other than me putting my hands on a supporter for him to punch me ..truth be told I think your mixing things and talking pish .. Feel free to introduce yourself to me your next time at hurlford & apologise for accusing me of putting my hand on a supporter for him to punch me if that was the case the coward wouldn't of punched me from the side .. Clown

To clarify a few points I will list them in numerical order so you or anyone else can can reply to one or all of my points.

1. Did you put your hands on a supporter, yes or no?

2. I have never said that you put your hands on a supporter first then he threw a punch at you. I have said there was obviously some provocation to begin with.

3. What I meant by attending more Hurlford games than most that post on here was that until last year I was at hurlford games quite a few times. If one of your fans attended all your games last year I would have still seen more games involving Hurlford over the previous 5 years than them.

4. Please point out anywhere I have condoned any behaviour by anybody attending yesterdays game?

are u sure it was him mr one? U don't seem willing to bet on that issue? Anyway all serves as a distraction from the number of supporters chanting songs about demps dying during then attacking him after the game, previous he's been set on while with his young child for doing what exactly? joining another team? anything else said other than a complete condemnation of that behavior is a detraction from what should have never been allowed to happen.

If the powers at be ignore evidence of players being spat on and attacked, based on someones self employed status then we have a complete set of different problems as well.

are u sure it was him mr one? U don't seem willing to bet on that issue? Anyway all serves as a distraction from the number of supporters chanting songs about demps dying during then attacking him after the game, previous he's been set on while with his young child for doing what exactly? joining another team? anything else said other than a complete condemnation of that behavior is a detraction from what should have never been allowed to happen.

If the powers at be ignore evidence of players being spat on and attacked, based on someones self employed status then we have a complete set of different problems as well.

You have the recording, check it out. I know who John dempster is and it was him I saw. Don't quite know what you mean by self employed though. Self employed or not if you were involved in that yesterday then you should be dealt with severely. I don't know how many times I need to say this, I have not condoned any behaviour yesterday. If anything I have totally condemned what happened. Hurlford players being spat on punched whatever happened is way out of order. Yourself being threatened way out of order. Being set on whether u are with your young children or not way out of order. You won't find anywhere on here where I have condoned any of this.

I was talking about about the suggestion that video evidence is rejected based on if the person that presses the record button is self employed or not

Who suggested that. Whoever did I think are clutching at straws. Why would your employment status matter.

Archived