Flood

Hall

Maxwell

Sawyers

Friendlies:

Sat 19 July - Sauchie (A)

Sat 26 July - Lochee Utd (H)

Mon 28 July - Cambuslang Rangers (A)

Other fixtures Rutherglen Glencairn (A) - Wednesday 23rd July and Vale of Clyde (H) Wednesday 30th July

Sat 2nd August - Dundee Downfield (H)

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As everyone knows after league cup usually one or two players move on IF dont get game time and sometimes others come in.

Cant see Maxi playing practically every game again this season so will need others to put the ball in the net up front. We have McCann, Hall, Thomson who scored regularly last season plus our new signings.

We will miss Fraser but McLachlan is meant to be like for like replacement without the yellow and double yellows.

No I'm not the one who contacts a clubs president and a best friend of mines asking who I am.You are a strange individual in doing so wouldn't you agree? Very strange behaviour. :huh: Obsessed .

Not guilty to either.

I asked one of your friends if he knew who you were, and he said he did. I made no attempt to ask him who you actually are. I do not have any contact details for your club's president, and haven't spoken to him since the night of the abandoned match at Bellsdale.

But if it suits your ego to tell lies and spin factual events to suit your lies, then it confirms my suspicion that you are simply an attention seeker.

I find the people at Beith Juniors to be very friendly people, I always receive a good welcome there and when I meet them at other matches. Your behaviour on this forum is hugely out of character to your club.

Anyway, this is an Irvine Meadow thread, and I will not contaminate it any more with your rubbish.

Feel free to have the last word if it suits your attention desires. I won't reply.

Did McLachlan not play RB for the Rabs.

Medda my pick for the league if they get the best out of Sawyers. Need to play into him or he's practically useless.

He had a great season at Renfrew where they done that as at Rabs but at Pollok he wasnt at his best neither was Barr too for some reason?

Playing alongside Maxi or Hall both do a lot of running and can score too even if 15-20 a season and not 40 to keep whatever strikers come in on their toes a lot!

Not guilty to either.

I asked one of your friends if he knew who you were, and he said he did. I made no attempt to ask him who you actually are. I do not have any contact details for your club's president, and haven't spoken to him since the night of the abandoned match at Bellsdale.

But if it suits your ego to tell lies and spin factual events to suit your lies, then it confirms my suspicion that you are simply an attention seeker.

I find the people at Beith Juniors to be very friendly people, I always receive a good welcome there and when I meet them at other matches. Your behaviour on this forum is hugely out of character to your club.

Anyway, this is an Irvine Meadow thread, and I will not contaminate it any more with your rubbish.

Feel free to have the last word if it suits your attention desires. I won't reply.

You are a complete liar who chooses to stalk people who you don't even know through various avenues.

You go on holiday and choose to log on here constantly which In my opinion is the epitome of tragic.

If in future you wish to know who I am then PM me as I've got nothing to hide.

The FACT that you've chosen to contact our clubs president and a good friend of mines means that you indeed are giving me the creeps .

Its unhealthy . Strange strange behaviour. :huh:

With Sawyers we based our whole game on Monti, we played 4-1-4-1 against the better teams and when Sawyers did play he was always 2nd to Carlo. He scored 13goals, but mostly in the CLC. Carlo was to selfish and I think Sawyers got frustrated.

I think he'll play well with an unselfish player like Maxi beside him, I can see that working well.

Barr was just an arsehole who took the huff she. He wasn't the main man or when McInally clamped down on his pish. Glad to see the back of him, he's Arthurlie's problem now.

With Sawyers we based our whole game on Monti, we played 4-1-4-1 against the better teams and when Sawyers did play he was always 2nd to Carlo. He scored 13goals, but mostly in the CLC. Carlo was to selfish and I think Sawyers got frustrated.

I think he'll play well with an unselfish player like Maxi beside him, I can see that working well.

Barr was just an arsehole who took the huff she. He wasn't the main man or when McInally clamped down on his pish. Glad to see the back of him, he's Arthurlie's problem now.

Be interesting to see how next season pans out for us and all the teams who are in top league in 2014-15. Hope we play to Sawyers strenghts and he loses wee half stone could be even better or just way he is built?

I really enjoyed watching Barr at Meadow and big supporter of him. Can really see how he didnt work out as at his last season at Meadow started not making training and then games. Great memories from his time with Meadow and always seemed a very decent guy too.

Archived