VALE

JellyBelly

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A big well done to the NEW and existing Vale committee on arranging the game v Hibs..As the last poster said, hopefully get a decent crowd and help the club get through this messy period!!Any news on an AGM?Let the people hear the truth!!

100 tickets sold within an hour this morning.

Mr.Lamb been on hibs.net and getting a very good response.

That is very good p.a for the club.

Well done that lad.

I don't care what anyone says, Lammy is a man of passion who makes things happen. He can be unorthodox at times but he engages really well with people.

He will be good for the Vale. As will the new people in charge I'm sure.

Totally agree with the last two posts. Dunmarton, Hibs and Dundee Utd for pre season games, this will wipe out any debt the club has. It will take time on the park too don't forget as the vast majority of the players have been brought in. Good on vale for the clear out long overdue fir this club!

All the best fir this season and many more to come.

Vale love in on hibs net. Loads off comments about great set up etc,with respect they prob have one off the poorest lowland league set ups.....

Ask newky about those fun loving locals the hibees are crowing about. Always enjoyed my vale trips but log on to hibs net and it shows how far they have fallen when today has been painted ad a trip and game from football heaven.com

Great day for the VOL and big pat on the back to the new formed committee.

Also big thanks to all the Hibs fans who dug deep to help the club in their hour of need..

What a change in the club and for the better by a mile

Vale love in on hibs net. Loads off comments about great set up etc,with respect they prob have one off the poorest lowland league set ups.....
Ask newky about those fun loving locals the hibees are crowing about. Always enjoyed my vale trips but log on to hibs net and it shows how far they have fallen when today has been painted ad a trip and game from football heaven.com
hmmm seething jambo comments heh heh heh :PWhether this fixture was an excellent piece of marketing from the new vale regime or was fortunate to coincide with stubbs' 1st game in public a 1375 crowd proved excellent business not just for the fitba club but the innerleithen economy in general.Id rather have the vale in the LL than out.Well done all involved ;)

Victoria Park is in a pretty stunning setting it has to be said. Traipsing round the same old SPL/Premiership grounds, getting fleeced £25 at the gate and at the pie hut, in the club shop and for programmes ... can start to see why they had a good day.

Never made today's game (wasn't well). But would happily donate £10 to Vale.

would you and all your mates like to donate 5 quid to your lovely neighbours and come along to Edinburgh City v Raith on Wednesday night....?! An early chance to spy on League rivals...

even your ma, Mrs Doyle, thinks it's a grand idea!

post-12982-0-94275500-1404649389.jpg

Securing Blaikie from us on loan is a good bit of business & I was impressed with the lad who paired up with him in central defence.

Enjoyed the day out. I'll stick up the pics later.

Grimbo

Archived