VALE

JellyBelly

The VOL are a decent club and I'm sure they will bounce back sooner rather than later now that the big loud mouthed committee member has been emptied.

Always got something to say when i watched VOL v Stirling Uni and if I remember rightly he tried to throw lots of money at big Robbo to try and get him to sign before he opted for SU...

are you Vale Bhoy? Ex committee man?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club was a joke last season and players are still owed expenses and even physio bills that they payed out of own pocket!!

Lied to all the time and chic was done big time by the club sec.

Lie after lie and no even good at it

I heard the money problems were there way before my mate Lamby took up the management reins, he's a good lad, him & Jimmy will sort any problems on the pitch, it's the committee that will sort out the financial affairs & good luck to everyone down there.

Grimbo

You should tell your mate Lamb to work on the football and not tell the committee that if so and so is not on the committee he will not be the manager.

He has already spent £2500 on a old mini bus, surely the money would have been better spent on clearing some debt.

How can Lamb spend all that money on a bus if the club is broke?

It just sounds like you have a grudge against Lamb?

I'm one of many people that don't trust him. He is a two faced twat and a liar that makes promises. Just ask Peebles Rovers. He promised them £2000 from a lottery thing he would set up and they never saw a penny of it plus the mini bus they got disappeared when he left.

More LIES

If you can't post the truth don't post atall.

Bitter and twisted springs to mind and nobody in your hame toon can be bothered with you!!

I'm hearing the vale committee are throwing a party to celebrate the fact that you have nowt to do with the club anymore....

Chic and Fraser are well shot of you and all your lies and promises!!!

I'm one of many people that don't trust him. He is a two faced twat and a liar that makes promises. Just ask Peebles Rovers. He promised them £2000 from a lottery thing he would set up and they never saw a penny of it plus the mini bus they got disappeared when he left.

I hope the theft of the bus was reported to the police?

I heard the money problems were there way before my mate Lamby took up the management reins, he's a good lad, him & Jimmy will sort any problems on the pitch, it's the committee that will sort out the financial affairs & good luck to everyone down there. Grimbo

Canny be that skint grim.

I was under surveillance roond the park for my 5er after my st ronans gate entrance despite having a blue note in my hand :o

The park police were oot that day :P

Hold up. Did he take 2 grand and walk away with it or did he just not manage to set up the lottery thing? Cos those are two massively different things, although your tone throughout seems to be not to let facts get in the way of your stance.

I know nothing of the individuals involved in this situation , however I am sadden to hear that a club of such longevity seems to be in serious difficulties.

Going back to comments I made in a previous thread , the issue of financial governance , scrutiny and audit come in to question.

Any clubs I have been involved with adhere to their constitution and present independently audited books to the agm for examination.

If qualified auditors examine the club accounts there should be no where to hide if there is suggestion of financial impropriety .

However there is always the chance that audit is carried out in house and books are passed on the nod.

Have no knowledge of the constitution of the club and might add no axe to grind !

I for one would hate to see the demise of the Vale, maybe some Vale boys should set up some sort of campaign & get donations in for the club, if we can help it stay afloat, I'd drop a couple of quid in their hat?

This place is one of the best boozers for pre-match snifters in the LL, 5 mins walk from the ground.

Save the Vale.

Grimbo

I see they've lined up a hibs 11 on sat 5th July which could be Stubbs 1st game in charge.

The hibs website is advertising it so hopefully get a decent gate.

A big well done to the NEW and existing Vale committee on arranging the game v Hibs..

As the last poster said, hopefully get a decent crowd and help the club get through this messy period!!

Any news on an AGM?

Let the people hear the truth!!

A big well done to the NEW and existing Vale committee on arranging the game v Hibs..

As the last poster said, hopefully get a decent crowd and help the club get through this messy period!!

Any news on an AGM?

Let the people hear the truth!!

Best of luck to all at the Vale Im sure with new manager and committee members on board they will be able to move on to where they want to be AS for the comments ref Peebles Rovers and Mark Lamb Utter nonsense Mark done a great job Anyone saying otherwise dont know what they are talking about

Well said CM.

People tend to forget all the good things Lamb done at Peebles, was it not him who secured the huge sponsorship that kitted out every player in the youth set up?

VB have you heard of the saying

" people in glass houses"?

It kind of relates to your P&B rantings

Archived