Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard that Chris Gray is training with Haddington, would be a good signing for them.

be a great signing. On signings just seen nitten have signed thomson??? Fans on their website saying things like he's done his time!! And only heard one side of the story?? Would be interesting to hear his side on what SEEMINGLY NEVER HAPPENED

be a great signing. On signings just seen nitten have signed thomson??? Fans on their website saying things like he's done his time!! And only heard one side of the story?? Would be interesting to hear his side on what SEEMINGLY NEVER HAPPENED

All the negative comments about Thomson are getting deleted. Football terms it's a great signing, if he lasts the season and there's not too much drama surrounding him I honestly think he'll be back in the SPL, newtongrange community terms it's bad, he's a talking point that has 2 sides of the story. Gordon Strachan pointed out on the telly, "football has no morals" and it's so true, if he bring success then all is forgotten

All the negative comments about Thomson are getting deleted. Football terms it's a great signing, if he lasts the season and there's not too much drama surrounding him I honestly think he'll be back in the SPL, newtongrange community terms it's bad, he's a talking point that has 2 sides of the story. Gordon Strachan pointed out on the telly, "football has no morals" and it's so true, if he bring success then all is forgotten

SPL your having a laugh

Why are people defending him tho... saying we only know one side of the story pretty sure he was found GUILTY. For me he made a massive mistake and has payed massively with his career but people shouldn't defend him imagine it was their daughter/family directly affected im sure they wouldn't wish him all the best and tell him to forget the haters then! ! Idiots

Why are people defending him tho... saying we only know one side of the story pretty sure he was found GUILTY. For me he made a massive mistake and has payed massively with his career but people shouldn't defend him imagine it was their daughter/family directly affected im sure they wouldn't wish him all the best and tell him to forget the haters then! ! Idiots

As I've said before on other threads, he's not the only player to do such a crime, Frank Ribery paid for sex with an under age girl, Gascoine battered his wife, cantana drop kicked a fan, Lee Hughes done a hit and run and don't start with Giggs, Terry and cole ect. Craig's problem is he was not that well liked before what he did and it's got worse for him.

Don't for a second think I condone what he did because I don't but these kind of people fall in sh*t all round the world and come out with the hint of roses. All we can do is wish him a bad injury and give him it tight when he visits new dundas

As I've said before on other threads, he's not the only player to do such a crime, Frank Ribery paid for sex with an under age girl, Gascoine battered his wife, cantana drop kicked a fan, Lee Hughes done a hit and run and don't start with Giggs, Terry and cole ect. Craig's problem is he was not that well liked before what he did and it's got worse for him.

Don't for a second think I condone what he did because I don't but these kind of people fall in sh*t all round the world and come out with the hint of roses. All we can do is wish him a bad injury and give him it tight when he visits new dundas

under age for prostitution not consensual sex (16 in france)..as for the others,no 12 year olds involved.

and after the reports of minor earthquakes and mini typhoons etc in scotland.has there been a major incident that has gobbled up

newtongrange and not been reported ?or is it due to red neck syndrome that nobody from there posts anymore.

he's a convicted sex offender who's still on the register, he had the chance in court to put his side of the story over. Good player and deserves to get on with his life, heard he wanted to play for us but was knocked back. Nitten obviously think it's worth the hassle.

he's a convicted sex off

ender who's still on the register, he had the chance in court to put his side of the story over. Good player and deserves to get on with his life, heard he wanted to play for us but was knocked back. Nitten obviously think it's worth the hassle.

what did he say in court? he seems to have alot of support on the nitten website which suggests he did nothing wrong.. im puzzled by these folk

tbh this subject has been debated to death so lets leave it off this thread, he is not and dont think ever will be a bonnyrigg player so thats that as far as we are concerned

I'll decide when I want to stop talking about it

How?? If he never sent they pictures he would still be at hearts and hearts are SPL quality, before all this nonsense he was touted for English championship. You at the wind up?

Didn t think he was good enough when he was at hearts

what did he say in court? he seems to have alot of support on the nitten website which suggests he did nothing wrong.. im puzzled by these folk

Is nitten fans more jambos a wonder what the PA boy will say when he takes the field at home heres the the boy that groomes little girls

Didn t think he was good enough when he was at hearts

Well before all his nonsense his manager thought he was and when you play for a team, that's all that matters friend.

He's no gonna disappear, that's simple. If he is a paedophile good chance he'll be at it again, if he's learnt his lesson and prepared to leave those kids alone then maybe he deserves to be left alone

Well before all his nonsense his manager thought he was and when you play for a team, that's all that matters friend.

He's no gonna disappear, that's simple. If he is a paedophile good chance he'll be at it again, if he's learnt his lesson and prepared to leave those kids alone then maybe he deserves to be left alone

Are u a jambo

Archived