Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great goal the first one for use agree not a dirty game ref was shit for both teams and use won fair play but u played better when ure no 9 came of he is shit better players came on and done more his words now I CANT BREATHE Carrying them ha ha joke is this the 1 called hissy or like it

Great goal the first one for use agree not a dirty game ref was shit for both teams and use won fair play but u played better when ure no 9 came of he is shit better players came on and done more his words now I CANT BREATHE Carrying them ha ha joke is this the 1 called hissy or like it

If he was a tallish striker and looks like he runs about attached to a caravan? Yes

I'm with you wing nut. Forget the gossip. Leave Hissy alone maybe he just wanted to show attitude can make a difference - it was about getting back on track and we did that - in spite of the ref. a win is a win and I listened to the usual moaners when we were behind but at last we played like a team and that's what made the difference . Whoever the manager is let's go forward Davie - oops slip of the typing finger. Results are what matter

You just had to look at the ref the wrong way yesterday and you got booked he was abysmal for both sides yesterday, missed a few elbow incidents,also thought the penalry claim at the. end for Fauldhouse was a stonewaller hence the reaction from Deansy for his 2nd yellow.The Bonnyrigg lad deserved to go not sure if Fauldhouse player was booked for his part in the incident bur he too could have saw red.All in all it was quite entertaining match in the second half.

Archived