Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A win's a win as they say and no disrespect to Livi but we should be beating teams like that with ease,just looking at some of the results fae last week shows that others were coasting agst lesser opposition,the game the morra will let us know if we're any further forward as we should never be in the position we are even at this early stage,don't know any more who will get manager's job as Mcglynn by all accounts looked a shoe in for it and if I'm honest I'm more interested in results than who the next gaffer is.

Heard Hissy's already been swanning about the place acting like the big man and pissin a few of the players off. He will be oot on his ear after today's game I reckon

Thats a bit strong,lol,he's done nothing wrong that I can see apart fae helping out,I don't think he's gonny get the job and I hope he's playing the day and gets us the win we desperately need the day.

Good comeback today and a bit fighting spirit in the team,always deserved to get something fae the game but a win was a bonus after going down to 10 men,we were the better team throughout the game and 2nd half showed that,ref was a joke with his bookings as there wasn't a bad tackle in the game and I think he booked about a dozen players as well as 2 sendings off but points on the board and hopefully kick on from here in the next couple of games.

Archived