Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bingham has packed up at Preston.

There's no chance he would get the gig, they could do better than that.. No offence to the guy but there are better out there. Like I've said before it's interesting that the talk is about managers that are out of a job, surly they bonnyrigg board have someone in mind regardless if he is in a job or not. Look at how well the likes of sauchie have done, could someone like that (don't know him from Adam but using that as an example) not be a better choice than some of the names mentioned.

If somebody else is getting it,why is Hissy getting to sign players?.

I agree its a wee bit strange if Hissy is not going to get job but we have a need for a few faces now as in right now, so we can field a team without trialists in it never mind waiting a few weeks.

Dont read too much into that.

Bingham left Preston because of a run of poor results in Lowland League, not exactly prime candidate material, would be very surprised if he ends up at Bonnyrigg

If somebody else is getting it,why is Hissy getting to sign players?.

Who's told you that Hissy is getting to sign players?,first I've heard of it,Archie and Whitey both helping out with team just now so does that mean they can sign players as well?,can't see that happening as a new manager coming in would be looking to do that,don't think there's a hurry to appoint anyone just now.

Who's told you that Hissy is getting to sign players?,first I've heard of it,Archie and Whitey both helping out with team just now so does that mean they can sign players as well?,can't see that happening as a new manager coming in would be looking to do that,don't think there's a hurry to appoint anyone just now.

Spoke to a reasonably well known super league player yesterday,I trust his word that he has been approached by Bonnyrigg in the last week.

Spoke to a reasonably well known super league player yesterday,I trust his word that he has been approached by Bonnyrigg in the last week.

I know we're short of players but I just don't see the point in that if a new gaffer is gonny be appointed.

Archived