Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

There you go boys , as it says on the tin, lets hear it all for the new season.

Personally as somebody who sees a few games ,due to living here now, I think the players out to date are no loss for your team and you have a few new guys in to help you have a good season...good luck !

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, don't think Gemmell is better than Horne or King in centre midfield, think Hissy is better than Renton, never rated Manson, Davie B hardly played last season and Liam was decent but I think we've signed better players - here's hoping.

I agree, don't think Gemmell is better than Horne or King in centre midfield, think Hissy is better than Renton, never rated Manson, Davie B hardly played last season and Liam was decent but I think we've signed better players - here's hoping.

Couldn't agree more early days but brought in some good additions so far! Looking forward to seeing how young Dylan gets on pre season playing alongside hissy heard lots of good things about him

Couldn't agree more early days but brought in some good additions so far! Looking forward to seeing how young Dylan gets on pre season playing alongside hissy heard lots of good things about him

Looking forward to working with him and hopefully bringing him on in his game

Aloha, welcome to the new season, new thread, new look Bonnyrigg Rose, many players out more players in all bids for some exciting times ahead.

First things first, when we getting a friendly with the wee village team up the road so we can put them in there place. We seemingly shat it last year from playing them on front of a partisan capacity crowd of 18 Rosewellians. I say bring it oan!!!!!!!!

MON THE ROSE :guns :guns :guns :guns :guns :guns :guns :guns

Am just a wee bit excited

Aloha, welcome to the new season, new thread, new look Bonnyrigg Rose, many players out more players in all bids for some exciting times ahead.

First things first, when we getting a friendly with the wee village team up the road so we can put them in there place. We seemingly shat it last year from playing them on front of a partisan capacity crowd of 18 Rosewellians. I say bring it oan!!!!!!!!

MON THE ROSE :guns :guns :guns :guns :guns :guns :guns :guns

Am just a wee bit excited

Take it your on about Whitehall Welfare for a minute I thought you were on about Nitten

Rents will be a big miss for us up top but great signing with hissy

Look forward to playing in the same team as him

Can't wait to see how Hislop gets on at Bonnyrigg,decent player with an eye for goal

Really good player and a really nice guy as well. Works with the younger strikers in the squad as well with all his experience, you have got a good guy there ! All the very best hissy, just dont play well against us lol ;)

Really good player and a really nice guy as well. Works with the younger strikers in the squad as well with all his experience, you have got a good guy there ! All the very best hissy, just dont play well against us lol ;)

Thanks for that. Won't make any promises though im afraid lol

Has Renton actually left, and has his destination been confirmed?

If he was signing for the pub team to play with his brother you would think they wouldn't shut up about it.

Archived