Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not looking to cause rumours, but supposedly Gary Kelly and the boy Wright are signing for Kilsyth?? Heard it now a number of times. Any real truth in this???

Wrights signed for Kilsyth, Sauchie and Dunipace so. Not quite sure how hes going to fit in all those games.

Wrights signed for Kilsyth, Sauchie and Dunipace so. Not quite sure how hes going to fit in all those games.

Kilsyth not signing anybody called Wright from Camelon . Heard an interest in Kelly but that's as much as I know.

Sludds and Mooney will have many contacts in the game at this level which will help with the recruitment of new players. Therefore wouldn't panic just yet.

Can I start to panic this week?

.....and in response the the above points, I feel the following questions are valid -

What contacts does Sludden have in the Juniors game after, what, 15 years away?

How well have those contacts done for Mooney at Kilsyth and indeed at Camelon the last time when the team he helped put together were certainties for relegation until Danny took over and turned them round?

We're don't start pre-season training till the 21st of July

5 days before a game on the 26th :unsure2:

Seriously!?! :huh:

Can I start to panic this week?

.....and in response the the above points, I feel the following questions are valid -

What contacts does Sludden have in the Juniors game after, what, 15 years away?

How well have those contacts done for Mooney at Kilsyth and indeed at Camelon the last time when the team he helped put together were certainties for relegation until Danny took over and turned them round?

If the players aren't back to the 19th, he still has a few weeks to make signings or prepare trials for players. Just because he hasn't been involved in juniors for 15 years doesn't mean he won't be in contact with a lot of people within the game. His years at Celtic will also be invaluable along with the fact he is reasonably still well known

I feel for him though, he's up against it big time but I'm sure he will make Camelon a success. Losing the spine of your team in the 4 that have left is going to be difficult to make up however

To be honest with the 4 boys I know we've lost I really worry about what sort of team we are going to have especially with nothing being announced by the club. Hopefully John and Martin can find some players that can keep us up the league.

when danny went to the rose last season we all knew that the spine of the team would be ripped out of it and i actually thought the four of them would end up at the rose, what we need know is to make sure we replace them with decent junior players and a little bit of whatis actually going on from the club might stop us fans getting paranoid we have a very long hard season with no team

Players that I have heard thave signed are Bryan Bell,Colin Allison,Stevie Graham and Graeme McLaren.Looks like after a lot of humming and hawing Marty Wright will resign.Outgoing,Andy McGowan to Bannockburn Ams,Gary Kelly to Dunipace,shame both players have decided to drop down to such a low level.Former keeper Michael Watson has knocked back a return to Camelon to join McGowan at Bannockburn

Players that I have heard thave signed are Bryan Bell,Colin Allison,Stevie Graham and Graeme McLaren.Looks like after a lot of humming and hawing Marty Wright will resign.Outgoing,Andy McGowan to Bannockburn Ams,Gary Kelly to Dunipace,shame both players have decided to drop down to such a low level.Former keeper Michael Watson has knocked back a return to Camelon to join McGowan at Bannockburn

Yes, they should have stayed at the very well run camelon.

is McGowan definitely left

Archived