Camelon Juniors 2014 - 2015

Delboy C.J.F.C

nope id go back to watching falkirk.and who could fall out with a club FFS.

That is the point I am making. If you fall out with somebody at your club, surely you don't go and watch their rivals. I support Dunfermline but if I had issues with the way the club was run I wouldn't start watching Falkirk or Raith Rovers. It would be wrong and no matter what went on there is no excuse for it. I am sure you agree with me as would 100% of Linlithgow fans if they were asked the same question.

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic result and should be a cracker next week. I believe that all the pressure is on the Rose especially after Saturday's result. Camelon have been unlucky in the two games this season and will be quietly confident. They have to get a bounce against the Rose sometime.

Fantastic result and should be a cracker next week. I believe that all the pressure is on the Rose especially after Saturday's result. Camelon have been unlucky in the two games this season and will be quietly confident. They have to get a bounce against the Rose sometime.

it was kelty we were playing,and they won 1 nil.totally different ball game come saturday.

it was kelty we were playing,and they won 1 nil.totally different ball game come saturday.

When I said it was a fantastic result I meant for Camelon. I know it will be a different ball game on Saturday but if anyone thinks they have a bye into the quarters they better think again. Nobody outside Camelon will give us much of a chance but we will have no fear playing you.

In a one off cup tie we have a chance but we will need to be at our best. I dont mind people writing us off because it means nothing come saturday. Whatever happens ill be proud of the team just getting to the last 16 in the scottish. We started with 8 players from last seasons squad and have been rebuilding so cmon camelon

Well we r a bottom half team with nothing to lose rose are pushing to win league and cup so if its not good enough for braddo to struggle after winning the league unbeaten danny to go out at this stage of the scottish and potentially not win the league surely rose faithful no happy with that

Archived