Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

Will Snowdon is as genuine hard player - and a decent bloke - and gives as good as he gets. We couldn't see what happened but it certainly created a wee bit of a rammy. The assistant apparently saw the incident and gave the Ref the SP and the rest is as they say history.

As for the Ref he watched some rather robust incidents involving Kelty players and did nothing about. However, as one of the guys said" one way to piss off a weak referee is to put the ball in the net more often than them". Hey presto a result.

All the best to Kelty for the rest of the season.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprising the linesman who saw everything at the main incident missed Cargs brutalising a Bo`ness defender at least 4 times in 10 minutes.

With respect 8mileBU the Kelty players came out of the match a wee bit better than you guys in disciplinary terms.

Will Snowden complained to ref twice and was ignored, that seemed to be the theme of the day from the ref with a number of similar incidents being missed by him and his assistants.

Back to you then big shot, why would Cargill or anyone make up he had been spat on ??????

Surely no sane person would make something like that up against a fellow player ????

Iv never seen Cargi like that in his 3 years at the club, just accept it Snowden spat on Cargill.

Accept f**k all prove it or move on Cargill has the main man in scoring goals for use this season but when it come to the big game he failed and cause you have known him for 3 years at the club you beleive him WOW . Wills been at boness for 8 years and has never done anything like that before as i said before he has nothing to gain doing that when his team have wontthe game

I think thats down to some utterly incompetent referreeing decisions and him being a mile off the pace of the game yesterday.

Was standing next to a couple of Kelty supporters in the covered enclosure yesterday, couple of honest guys who called it as they seen it. They were as baffled at the decisions going in Kelty's favour as we were.

We`ve all been there m8.

If we dont put them down to honest mistakes however, where do we go?

Accept f**k all prove it or move on Cargill has the main man in scoring goals for use this season but when it come to the big game he failed and cause you have known him for 3 years at the club you beleive him WOW . Wills been at boness for 8 years and has never done anything like that before as i said before he has nothing to gain doing that when his team have wontthe game

Personally I thought he did a good job for us yesterday, largely having to feed of scraps & keeping the ugly sisters occupied at the back.

The strikers role is not all about scoring goals.

Most of Snowdon's problems have been the use of his mouth right enough, not spitting but being unable to keep it shut

Snowdens disciplinary record would indicate he is far from the all round good guy you make him out to be. There have been numerous occasions where he has let his side down with his actions, your own supporters have frequently commented on it on your own thread.

Considering Snowden was booked for a challenge that nearly took out Conrads head then that might have been justified.

I can only assume you haven't really thought that comment through properly considering the track record Conrad has??

I can only assume you haven't really thought that comment through properly considering the track record Conrad has??

Conrad Courts disciplinary record isnt bad at all.

I can hardly mind many red cards at all.

Gogsy should give you a list of that ?.

I think to compare him on disciplinary record's with Will Snowden, there is no comparison.

Will Snowdon is as genuine hard player - and a decent bloke - and gives as good as he gets. We couldn't see what happened but it certainly created a wee bit of a rammy. The assistant apparently saw the incident and gave the Ref the SP and the rest is as they say history.

Spitting is a red card offence only. As is foul and abusive language. You can't get booked for either,just a red card or nowt. As such, have to assume that the linesmen told the ref that it wasn't spitting.

Back to you then big shot, why would Cargill or anyone make up he had been spat on ??????

Surely no sane person would make something like that up against a fellow player ????

Iv never seen Cargi like that in his 3 years at the club, just accept it Snowden spat on Cargill.

This is hilarious!

Ref never seen it, linesman never seen it, BU fans never seen it, Kelty fans never seen it, Cameraman never seen it

BUT

Because Cargill and his reaction he was spat on ?!?!?!

Away and sleep it off for Feck Sake ! Sounds a wee bit like sour grapes

This is hilarious!

Ref never seen it, linesman never seen it, BU fans never seen it, Kelty fans never seen it, Cameraman never seen it

BUT

Because Cargill and his reaction he was spat on ?!?!?!

Away and sleep it off for Feck Sake ! Sounds a wee bit like sour grapes

Good post so lets move on to another big game this sat

Kelty Hearts 1 Boness Utd 2 Scottish Cup 3rd round highlights.

Great editing Deano. You managed to have me over the free kick and then walking to the edge of the box, when supposedly I was involved in all this according to 8milebu. Does he ever tell the truth?

Always good to watch the highlights from a camera on the other side of the pitch to where I was standing. Showed up three things 1-BU penalty claim when Cowan went down in the first half was not the stonewaller I thought it was. 2- thought the goal by Anderson was a neat finish but it was a howler by the keeper and 3- need to lose the big fat gut !!!! Damn those tasty Kelty steak pies .............

Archived