FAO Cowdenbeath Fans

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want I could contact a few Linfield supporter's clubs and see if they would take you down with them, but your liver would need to be up for the challenge? I doubt many Blues fans will travel down so there should be loads of space.

Alternatively, if you have groups of four then just taxi it. No idea how much a minibus would be mate, sorry. I've been over here since 1995 so it's been a while since I organised a bus.

I doubt the train will be of any expense and I guess they are frequent

Was thinking train a good option too but vince will be calculating which option gets us to the next boozer quickest.

http://www.translink.co.uk/Documents/timetables/NIR%20Dec%2013%20inbound%20outbound/portadown%20%20-%20bangor.pdf

this is the timetable for the Belfast to Bangor route, the pub I mentioned in an earlier post "The Ava" is next to Bangor train station ,just turn left and cross the road as you come out of the exit. It has a sports bar bit downstairs and serves good meals. Also a bookies is next door. 15 minute walk to Clandeboye or loads of taxis just outside the station.

Depending which Premier Inn you're staying in as to what station you leave from , but it will be any of them between Great Victoria Street to Titanic Quarter.

Or as AFJ said you could taxi it, ring Fonacab on 02890 333333 ,they have a load of 12 seaters and so on and are pretty reasonable if you pre-book.Taxi from Belfast normally costs about 24 quid,

• 1 month later...

I expect a comfortable Cowdenbeath win today, given that Linfield played AIK on Thursday night, therefore I suspect it will ostensibly be a reserve side you're facing, with a few fringe players chucked in.

Irrespective of that, hope all those travelling over have a great day.

Ironically Co.Down Hibee, I'm off to watch the Glens today :P

I expect a comfortable Cowdenbeath win today, given that Linfield played AIK on Thursday night, therefore I suspect it will ostensibly be a reserve side you're facing, with a few fringe players chucked in.

Irrespective of that, hope all those travelling over have a great day.

Ironically Co.Down Hibee, I'm off to watch the Glens today :P

I know mate ,prepare to be dazzled by Eddies young starlets , big hopes for this season....

i will be expecting a Beath win today after some of the stories I've been told with regards to the celebrations after Thursday... :lol:

I know mate ,prepare to be dazzled by Eddies young starlets , big hopes for this season....

i will be expecting a Beath win today after some of the stories I've been told with regards to the celebrations after Thursday... :lol:

Had a good blether with Eddie and he's pleased how things are going so far, but he doesn't really expect to compete with some of the bigger spending sides. A 5-1 win for the Glens, with the first half being a one way procession. At 4-1 up the second half petered out a bit, but the Glens worked some nice intricate passing movements that augur well.

Ardeer pitch cut up badly in places and I can't help but feel that they will have games called off quite easily this season.

Straightforward 1 nil win for the mighty miners maintains our recent 100 per cent record in europe.

Not a bad game on 4g at a tidy wee ground with big social club which highlights 1 of the things we are missing out on big time.

Irish boys mainly all sound and good crack.

The usual stalwarts were all excellent as per, wee bit more needed upfront although johnstone was ok and was about to score before the og. Higgins was quiet.

Mon the beeef.

Fook the pars. 3 nil hee hee

Yous were ok. 7 at wide right looked decent. Think if we had last seasons side we would have won by a few but we will get there. Fair play Linfield tried to play passing football and had a few opportunities.

No bad wee crowd for a neutral venue friendly too.

Archived