Ladeside 14/15

KLadeside

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladeside won at Hannah Park and folk are moaning ffs whit more they wanting ?.We even scored a header fae a corner kick.Thought Diack led the line well and set up Borris for 2nd goal.Could\should have won by more,gave away a soft goal which knocked us back a bit but we controlled the game no problem.Shotts played some good stuff but gave Fahey little trouble.Quite happy to accept same performance and result every week.Thought Joe Coleman had a really good game.

We have some talented football players, Borris and Craig worth the admission money alone.

The tactics of every time the keeper has the ball,full backs tuck in and its launched up to play for seconds,only in my opinion is brutal to watch.I'm not saying we didn't work hard or deserve the points.

We have been having a good debate on why the gates are down home and away and this has been raised by a few punters.

My personal opinion on the dwindiling gate is the lack of youngsters comin to the games now

For 1 reason or other they have been put off coming along & would now rather do other things on a Saturday

The diehards are still there week in week out unless they have to work

#COTB

Missed the last 3 league games and the 2 ardagh cup games due to working away and certainly some mixed results in there. Can't remember ever winning away to Shotts (maybe Clash will remember) , cracking result.

You're right, my friend. Your first-ever win against Shotts at Hannah Park (and we don't even have the excuse that Mr Lowe did for us, as he has so often in the past!).

Aye,first ever win,that's why a said a was surprised about folk moaning.

We have played same style since S&C took over,much,much worse when Moore was there,thought Fahey kicked more into the channels than directly at Diack,always wanted to bring in Richie Barr as he is the best at running the channels bar none and would have been perfect for us.

We played some real good stuff against Medda and Beith so are well capable of it,sometimes it's horses for courses. Hannah Park is huge,reckon teams go a wee bit longer playing there than normally.

It's Dunterlie next and S&C were the first Ladeside management to win there in 30 years last season...they are getting the club victories where they normally come away empty handed.Will be over the proverbial if they do it again no matter the style.

Agreed S&C have shown we can get crucial points away from home ,even last season we played Talbot off the park 1st half at Beechwood ,,but difference this season we have the firepower to get goals .

The defence looked fairly solid Fahey organising & shouting out to to his defenders limiting the opposition to little chances.

Looking forward to next Saturday away to Arthurlie ,hopefully Meechan & Malone will be fit ,McLean also took a knock ,Barclay as always fitted in well & gave his usual 110%

It's all about getting points on the board & I'm sure the players will give their all for the team .

Loosing such an early goal to a lively kilbirnie side made the job a lot harder. Wasn't pleased with the marking but it was a fine header from a fair distance.

Loosing McKenna to injury at half time all but blew our chances of winning the game. Would have gladly stole a point but a fine third sorted that.

No complaints.

According to Scott Campbell Sean has been put up for transfer.

Bit shocked at that 1

#COTB

Wasn't there but a heard the usual mob moaning. Told that Diack was being lazy & done Hee haw. Said person put in their place . Person telling me gave the exact same report as yourself

Wish these arseholes would just f**k off & go & support some other team

Ad gladly pay their £2.50 & an they can use their free bus pass to get to Bellsdale or over to Merksworth

The days of av paid ma fiver a can say what a want are long gone

#COTB

Your boys put in a shift yesterday, no passengers that I saw. You can't please everyone all of the time.

According to Scott Campbell Sean has been put up for transfer.

Bit shocked at that 1

f**k sakes. The wee man will be a huge loss, might as well chuck the premier just now. We can't score without him. f**k f**k f**k.

#COTB

You're right, my friend. Your first-ever win against Shotts at Hannah Park (and we don't even have the excuse that Mr Lowe did for us, as he has so often in the past!).

Are the guys right with regards to Sean big fella?

Are the guys right with regards to Sean big fella?

I think they are, G.

Neither party was very happy yesterday at what was said, from what I hear.

Looks as though there's no going back for either of them but remember, I'm an outsider now and this is pure speculation on my part. If it were up to me, I'd be working hard to get them both back working for the common good.

Archived