Ladeside 14/15

KLadeside

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's right at home in this thread then. The point being if that's what it takes for you to consider the game a "derby", then I'm happy we're not your derby game.

Not at all.

2 teams goin all out to win

Friends meeting up & having a laugh before the game

That other stuff is nothing to do with the football & never will be

Cracking game of Football where both sides were great in attack although management teams maybe have a few sleepless nights with the defending but games like this is why we love the Junior Game.

The place is looking a lot better these days which is good to see. Got a good guy in Strain to help take you forward. Aw the best for the season

I must congratulate the buffs on the playing surface and surrounds best I've seen Abby park looking for years , well done guy's , hope to see youse back in the big league in the future, all the best for the season.

Great going forward,dodgy at the back.Think the defence were unsure of the keeper,gave me the jitters all game.No convinced Bugsy is a central defender.Looked a sore one for Boyd,him and Diars have a bit of work to do on their partnership,there was a good few more goals to be had in that game but good to see Diack bag a couple,more to come for sure

Great going forward,dodgy at the back.Think the defence were unsure of the keeper,gave me the jitters all game.No convinced Bugsy is a central defender.Looked a sore one for Boyd,him and Diars have a bit of work to do on their partnership,there was a good few more goals to be had in that game but good to see Diack bag a couple,more to come for sure

Am a firm believer in playing folk in their best positions & bugsy is a left mid. Get him back in there & find a left sided centre half. Hearin the keeper won't be our no1 . Missed the last few minutes so never seen Boyds injury. Think given games him & Diack will work well together. Meechan needs a few weeks on the treadmill me thinks

I think Bugsy is a stop gap till McAnespie is fit. Hopefully ditch this 4-3-3. Both fullbacks had zero cover last night, Buffs players doubling up on them.

Goal keeper Is a position that only works in a defence that plays week in week out. It has to be the highest of priorities at the moment.

Next is a central midfielder. Been crying out for a defensive, ball winning midfielder for 2 seasons now. Its all forward thinking players who aren't disciplined to play the role. Last night at 1 point we had McLean in the corner flag, Meechen just at our dugout and Liam at the buffs dugout. When the buffs got the ball 3 or 4 ran freely at Gair and Bugsy.

On a plus Diars looked more like the player from pre season. With a partner he showed great touches and runs.

COTB

Good performance from kilbirnie today 1st half went 1 up then went to sleep

2nd half much better knocked the ball about well &goals and chances galore

Malone played further forward 2nd half and made the difference

keeper played well &settled defence ,,all in all a good day at the office.

The last goal was one of the best seen at the Vale in a long time,the quick interchange of passing was superb...even the ref was smiling after it.Another fine performance from Wilson,its a mystery why he couldnae get a game at Lithgae.Winton played well and will believe there was never 5 goals difference between the teams but with Craig,Borris etc,ladeside are capable of scoring from nothing situations.Fitba is a lot easier when you have scorers like Diack and Boyd..a different world from watchiing Moore making simple things so difficult.

Archived