Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

Currying a knock? Will try that next time I'm in my local Indian

Bollox he's been poor in recent weeks and knew it was coming.

That you prat is utter shite. Mike has been brilliant since he came in !!!

Against Broxburn he got a heavy clatter to the face and a burst mouth also, which can perhaps knock anyone off their stride, and I have to admit I thought at the time was deliberate! First game against Montrose g don't think any rose player did brilliant but to say the lad was poor is just nonsense (we're u even there ??).

Mike has waited very patiently for his chance so why give it up over one poor "team" performance.

So, u gotta bite now f off and troll some other thread !

H T G !!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike has been terrific but his level definitely tailed off in the last few weeks. Danny felt he needed a rest and was always bringing in Scott for the Montrose replay.

I think Mike confirmed he has been carrying a back injury for the last few weeks so that perhaps explains why he hasn't been as good.Still playing well, though not as good as earlier in the season.

Um, do I really need to explain this?

Seriously?

Really honest to goodness seriously?

You dont know the laws of the game?

I still seem to be waiting on your answers DRS? What did John say and what rules have we broken ?

Hurry up now chap or fcuk off and slaver your crap elsewhere ......

Mike has been terrific but his level definitely tailed off in the last few weeks. Danny felt he needed a rest and was always bringing in Scott for the Montrose replay.

I think Mike confirmed he has been carrying a back injury for the last few weeks so that perhaps explains why he hasn't been as good.Still playing well, though not as good as earlier in the season.

Correct - he has been a total revelation since he came into the team. When he played his first game after Scott got injured we couldn't wait for Scott to comeback. But very quickly it turned into Scott who? as Mike had done so well and I don't think anyone now has any doubt on his abilities.

Very lucky indeed to have two top keepers on the books.

My view on the keeping situation is that we now have two top class keepers. Until Christie got injured McKinven's ability was pretty much unknown. He has come into the team and had a fantastic run. If I was to compare both of them I would say McKinven is better at commanding his box and Christie is a better shot stopper.

Saying that McKinven had a poor game at Montrose in my view, he lost 2 goals he shouldn't have and if you do that you are always liable to be dropped especially when you have a top class back-up.

Going forward it will certainly mean there is no complacency by any of them as they know that if they drop out they will need to wait to get back in.

Hear hear....he must have issues.....surely with stuff like he writes here. :shutup

Hey Joe, any chance of you lot getting back into the big league now that the money has well and truly dried up ??...

Got to be happy with Culter or Falkirk. Hopefully another trip up north - was good the last time.

The 2 highlights were Andy Dick dummying the boy so well he had to pay £5 to get back in and Simmy falling on his pus trying to negotiate the 3 steps from the pub to the bus.

Final score Linlithgow rose 1- 3 kelty hearts.

Hahahahaha

Still a thug lacking class.

Personally I felt the sending off was correct - albeit not convinced it was a clear goal scoring opportunity. But how the ref allows number 5 to remain on the park for the forearm smash on O'Byrne or the number 8 escapes action for a clear kick on Coyne.

Sadly it looks like the Gang that are Kelty are in a strong position for the league - what an embarrassment that this style of football may be advertising the junior game in the SFA cup. What's the story with all the 6 fingered gloves?

Felt there was only one football team on the park, don't like getting beaten but can accept it when it's fair and square. If goalie was a red card, blatant assault should be the same result. For Courts "goal" lino flags offside then takes it down, no wonder he is on here laughing. One yellow card for Kelty, and that was wrong man, sums up the competence of referee.

Got invited down to Lithgae today by a friend on committee. Going to upset him now by saying I thought referee got everything spot on today despite the pressure he came under from home crowd. Kelty thoroughly deserved their win today.

Sometimes it is easy when Linlithgow get beaten to jump at referee decisions for an excuse, but the truth is it was a well deserved away win in my opinion...

Thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon out... :thumsup2

100% lies. please talk us through the decisions then and what happened at the goals.

Got invited down to Lithgae today by a friend on committee. Going to upset him now by saying I thought referee got everything spot on today despite the pressure he came under from home crowd. Kelty thoroughly deserved their win today.

Sometimes it is easy when Linlithgow get beaten to jump at referee decisions for an excuse, but the truth is it was a well deserved away win in my opinion...

Thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon out... :thumsup2

1. You don't have friends

2. I don't believe its possible to upset a figment of your imagination

3. The red got 50% of major decisions correct

4. If you enjoy sitting at home tugging yourself silly at the rose losing them you probably did have a good afternoon

Still a thug lacking class.

Personally I felt the sending off was correct - albeit not convinced it was a clear goal scoring opportunity. But how the ref allows number 5 to remain on the park for the forearm smash on O'Byrne or the number 8 escapes action for a clear kick on Coyne.

Sadly it looks like the Gang that are Kelty are in a strong position for the league - what an embarrassment that this style of football may be advertising the junior game in the SFA cup. What's the story with all the 6 fingered gloves?

Loving it. Enjoy you bitter pint tonight.

Took it off you keyboard warriors for years.

Archived