Linlithgow Rose 2014-15

Merrylees

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you kind sir. As it was John Lydgate. Lincoln substituted fool for please.

well spotted - you're right about fool used in BD 's dream - anyway off to Newtown and Hope to see some better play as per earlier in season

Its no like its just us thats off fucking halfwhit. When i drove past canal at beefeater water was bouncing off side and coming over. Onto path

Those are f**kin lock gates ya ferkin halfwit.Canal is allways level!!!

Now ask your primary teacher or carer to increase your tablets,

Give us all peace FFS.

Both of you are wrong. Alan for suggesting we held back gate receipts last week and you for suggesting we are doing this only to inform our fans. When do we ever ask our support to check we receive a ticket at the gate ? It's the first time I have heard it so I would assume that as it comes from Harkin's he thinks that Camelon will not give tickets to everyone and hence pocket more of the gate money. I can't think of any other reason to ask us to check we get a ticket, do you ?

Was there not an issue a while back where Camelon weren't giving out tickets at the gates?

I was at last game at Camelon guy initially charged a fiver for me and a fiver for twelve year old son, when I queried it guy said it was a mistake but only after I had asked another committee man for admission prices.

maybe they couldn't see your son properly. Lithgaes ones easier to see the person as they are raised up where the ones at camelon if your standing up would be hard to see who the person is. I've seen me saying for two of us because they don't realise theirs two of us their.

I always had the utmost respect for Linlithgow as a club but reading about your committee not giving Stuart McCarthur a tesimonial, the tweet from your secretary having a veiled dig at the integrity of the Camelon committee and comments on this thread from some of your fans making personal attacks on other posters, maybe it is time as a club you had a good long look at yourselves in the mirror.

I always had the utmost respect for Linlithgow as a club but reading about your committee not giving Stuart McCarthur a tesimonial, the tweet from your secretary having a veiled dig at the integrity of the Camelon committee and comments on this thread from some of your fans making personal attacks on other posters, maybe it is time as a club you had a good long look at yourselves in the mirror.

Some of the antics from the committee over the years have been questionable like. Dinnae feel sorry for AlanCamelonFan. He's bringing a load of this on himself and is at the wind up too.

What team is it you support bud?

Some of the antics from the committee over the years have been questionable like. Dinnae feel sorry for AlanCamelonFan. He's bringing a load of this on himself and is at the wind up too.

What team is it you support bud? Dunfermline but I watch a bit of junior football when I can. I don't know how the Camelon committee go about there business. We as fans can come on forums like this and have our say. I just think that committees have a responsibility to their club to behave in the appropriate manner. I understand there was a bit of bad feeling between the clubs last season have any Camelon officials ever said anything detrimental about Linlithgow on social media. I also think the testimonial situation is pretty poor as well.

Very well put around the comments on here. If it had been my teenage child's comments on her social media I would have either banned her from using the computer or reported the comments made against her to the school. By all means debate things, disagree with things but certain posters on here have overstepped the mark, got personal and are acting as big keyboard bullies

Archived